Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

Tha Naders frum acrost tha creik weal come two Mairvul necks Fridee nite wif tha biggust, faistust, most athletick set ov athleets two evur set foot on Gym Wrenfrow Feeled....Thay haiv goodur playurs inn evur possishun, big ole meen O-linemuns, a knew big ole meen one frum Greanbaick, big tall WR's thait mite bee seccund onlee two tha word ov tha Good Lord inn terms ov spead....And then'st faist, shiftee and tuff RB's wif Mr. Sankey and Co....Quotabaicks frum  tha west coast and Focks Loan-us thait ere vurry vurry goodur.....Butt thaits onlee haif tha stoaree...........Thair deefense iz a big ole swarm....thay haiv a ACC committmint leadin thair D-line and faist and tuff LB's.......a big ole saiftee thait looks like a linebacker and iz biggur thain ennybodee on Mairvul's deefence......Eye cood go onn and onn butt thay ant enuff typin' space onn tha T two tale tha whole storee....Thay ere so good thay haiv a TV film crew fallerin' tham arouwnd gettin' hitt on film and doin' a dock-ewe-mint-tree onn tham......

Thairfour eye haiv installed Alcoee az tha furst 151.3 pt. favritt inn tha histree ov my point spreads.....Luckilee our littull skool kids under tha age 12 cain't come two tha gaim wifout  bein' thair wif adult soupervishun....

Fergit abowt keapin' hit clost, let's jist hoap our littull fellers cain finish wif possitive yardage and a cupple furst downs......:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha Naders frum acrost tha creik weal come two Mairvul necks Fridee nite wif tha biggust, faistust, most athletick set ov athleets two evur set foot on Gym Wrenfrow Feeled....Thay haiv goodur playurs inn evur possishun, big ole meen O-linemuns, a knew big ole meen one frum Greanbaick, big tall WR's thait mite bee seccund onlee two tha word ov tha Good Lord inn terms ov spead....And then'st faist, shiftee and tuff RB's wif Mr. Sankey and Co....Quotabaicks frum  tha west coast and Focks Loan-us thait ere vurry vurry goodur.....Butt thaits onlee haif tha stoaree...........Thair deefense iz a big ole swarm....thay haiv a ACC committmint leadin thair D-line and faist and tuff LB's.......a big ole saiftee thait looks like a linebacker and iz biggur thain ennybodee on Mairvul's deefence......Eye cood go onn and onn butt thay ant enuff typin' space onn tha T two tale tha whole storee....Thay ere so good thay haiv a TV film crew fallerin' tham arouwnd gettin' hitt on film and doin' a dock-ewe-mint-tree onn tham......

Thairfour eye haiv installed Alcoee az tha furst 151.3 pt. favritt inn tha histree ov my point spreads.....Luckilee our littull skool kids under tha age 12 cain't come two tha gaim wifout  bein' thair wif adult soupervishun....

Fergit abowt keapin' hit clost, let's jist hoap our littull fellers cain finish wif possitive yardage and a cupple furst downs......:unsure:

Don’t forget the circus is coming to town two...:blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

rw87 eye hurd a roomer thait tha circuss ewe ere referrin' two tolt tha local authorities thait thay cood haiv uptwo 3500 show upp......Eye wondur how 3500 peepull cain git on a sidewalk and protest and we cain't git thait minny inn tha gaim......???.....:wacko:

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

rw87 eye hurd a roomer thait tha circuss ewe ere referrin' two tolt tha local authorities thait thay cood haiv uptwo 3500 show upp......Eye wondur how 3500 peepull cain git on a sidewalk and protest and we cain't git thait minny inn tha gaim......???.....:wacko:

Them circus idiots ain't gonna like me! Anyhow, had ta redo my GOON attire.......Jersey  number 501 marked thru......451 ADDED!:thumb:

17 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Bi-Polar Disorder is a very cruel disease especially if your off your meds and plan on rounding up a pose of other like minded people to show up at a high school football game to show your ignorance. If anything happens that gets out of hand there should be a lot of heads roll the following week that has allowed this. If Maryville cowers down and changes the name of it's sports teams to satisfy a bunch of trouble makers it's already well known the big money that backs the program will be lost and so will a lot of fan support. I've never been to jail before and I've always said the last man going home that night should turn the gas on but it wouldn't do me good this week to walk by this mess going into the ballgame and set by idli and watch it without making sure someone gets full use of their dental plan this year.

Edited by BarneySox2007

19 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Isn't it amazing??  I guess the things that are allowed is just whatever fits the liberals agenda.  I lost what little patience I had with the liberals several months ago.....Stars, if I had to walk past those idiots Friday night I am afraid I would have to call you to either come get me out of jail....or out of the hospital....and at my age, it would probably be the hospital...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Isn't it amazing??  I guess the things that are allowed is just whatever fits the liberals agenda.  I lost what little patience I had with the liberals several months ago.....Stars, if I had to walk past those idiots Friday night I am afraid I would have to call you to either come get me out of jail....or out of the hospital....and at my age, it would probably be the hospital...lol

You aren’t the only one buddy. It’s a shame that on the anniversary of 9-11 they can’t make this about something important in our country’s history. Or let the student athletes enjoy this great rivalry.  

• Like 2