Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

RR thait iz goodur stuff rite thair....and hit's knott jist coach speak.....DH spends a lott ov time wif these kids on mission trips etc and buildin reelationships wif these yung men away frum footbawl and serving othurs....And beeleeve hit orr knott, thair are sum thangs... (othur thain Momma :wub:)..... biggur inn life thain MHS footbawl......

Derek is an outstanding coach and a fine young man. When he coaches a little longer, he is a virtually certain bet to pass GQ on the national winning percentage list. Let this sink in- MHS will soon have the two greatest coaches in high school football history in terms of winning percentage. 

• Like 1

Great win by Marvyille. Defense kept them close until the offense came around. 

As far as coaches would not trade any of ours for anyone. So proud and blessed to have the coaching staff we have. The last two years we have come out and pitched a shutout in the second half while scoring twice. Looks like the halftime adustments advantage is clear there. I don't blame Rankin for going for it, although I might of just done it and not tried to draw them offsides and then call a timeout. I think Maryville is in his head a bit but that is understandable. What is he like 3-12 all time? They were probably all excited after Coach Quarles left, man that has to be a disappointment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mhs said:

Great win by Marvyille. Defense kept them close until the offense came around. 

As far as coaches would not trade any of ours for anyone. So proud and blessed to have the coaching staff we have. The last two years we have come out and pitched a shutout in the second half while scoring twice. Looks like the halftime adustments advantage is clear there. I don't blame Rankin for going for it, although I might of just done it and not tried to draw them offsides and then call a timeout. I think Maryville is in his head a bit but that is understandable. What is he like 3-12 all time? They were probably all excited after Coach Quarles left, man that has to be a disappointment.

:flower:

21 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

.....and Coach Rankin is the winningest football coach in Tennessee High School. Yea OK.!:lol:

He can have his opinion. MY opinion is he "don't know football" based on his statement!:thumb: 

Rankin is in the area of 450 plus wins. Old Rebel well over 500 wins. I think he knows a little about football.

Nix is a fantastic D coordinator and I doubt either school would even consider a trade, theoretically. What I do know is the line would be very very long with schools that would like to have either running their defense. Now that is a FACT! :thumb: