Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

On 9/13/2020 at 12:58 PM, Norman Dale said:

Derek is an outstanding coach and a fine young man. When he coaches a little longer, he is a virtually certain bet to pass GQ on the national winning percentage list. Let this sink in- MHS will soon have the two greatest coaches in high school football history in terms of winning percentage. 

That’s an amazing stat.

How many of the last 10 alco head coach’s did not win a state title while they were there?

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Says a Maryville fan about Alcoa! :lol: Classic!

The stat just goes to show the local talent, especially from Hall Community!:thumb:

You always leave off Oldfield, which is right next to Plainfield. But most of Plainfield is in Maryville, and most of Oldfield is in Alcoa, except up the hill on Bishop Street.

I watched the replay of the Alcoa-Maryville game last night and seen the Alcoa broadcast of it. Not sure if there are a Maryville side or not but that had to be the worst camera work I've ever seen in my life. It was what I expected of a 10 year old videoing a softball game over at the local Park and Rec fields. Where ever the action was the camera wasn't. To set an enjoy watching that you would have to possibly drink as much beer as you could hold not to complain. If I had been stuck at home having to watch that I would be calling NFHS wanting my money back. The announcer even mentioned at the end of the game he hopes Maryville don't even win a Tiddlywinks contest much less another football game. Talk about Butthurting on live TV. Geesh.