Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Yeah, have you seen my reflection lately? Its a little less egotistical 

A keyboard warrior is someone who talks big and bad while hiding behind the Keyboard ... no Maryville fan hides who they are , Greyrider just told you right where he is if you feel froggy ... so you're the one wanting to hide who you are there tough guy . So unoriginal too , every year Maryville gets a few turds just like you because they Love the attention ... not Real Attention ... just that Make Believe Attention ... and you also like your Imaginary Football League too ... the IFL ... because your team always wins ... Yawn ! Come up with something new that we haven't seen before Troll . 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:38 PM, Thund3rStruck said:

From my understanding Alcoa shut down Marivul. Alcoa should have WON, they did not. A team like Ravenwood with the DEPTH and being battle tested just fairs well. Alcoa is a juggernaut, but Marivul depth we know is a problem when playing Alcoa. We hear it every year about players going both ways. Ravenwood does what Marivul fears, they go out and play teams that are better than they are to make theirselves better. without the memphis area playing Ravenwood is the favorite to meet this side of the state, and right now I think they are the better team. 

Change Raven to Brent for the Silver ball. Oakland vs Maryville is the big game.