Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

14 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

He will be 51 and 3 before long but i still would go with Gary Rankin 

Oh the Guy that got out coached by the Young Classy Maryville Coach . Alcoa had more Stars and a lot more experience than the Rebel Team this year ... With a 9-0 lead and the ball on the 49 and 4th and 1 , it was Rankin who got a little Antsy . Maryville didn't even have 50 yds of Offense at that time so by kicking you make Maryville have to Drive the full length of the Field and they're down 2 scores . I was actually wishing Derek would open the Offense up a little more , but Derek showed the patience of a savvy , veteran Coach ... while Rankin went for the risk , like a Desperate Rookie . Rankin has actually admitted the Maryville game may be the most important game to him ... so maybe that's why the Young Coach is in his head . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

Oh the Guy that got out coached by the Young Classy Maryville Coach . Alcoa had more Stars and a lot more experience than the Rebel Team this year ... With a 9-0 lead and the ball on the 49 and 4th and 1 , it was Rankin who got a little Antsy . Maryville didn't even have 50 yds of Offense at that time so by kicking you make Maryville have to Drive the full length of the Field and they're down 2 scores . I was actually wishing Derek would open the Offense up a little more , but Derek showed the patience of a savvy , veteran Coach ... while Rankin went for the risk , like a Desperate Rookie . Rankin has actually admitted the Maryville game may be the most important game to him ... so maybe that's why the Young Coach is in his head . 

Yup.....

Choking Season 1 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Willing to go for it all because he still knows he gets another gold ball to add to his trophy case. When playing a team like Marivul, like the last few games, he knows a 9 point advantage isn't enough, you need all the comfort in the world. I don't blame him for going for it. Had Alcoa got it and scored on that drive, noone would be bashing him about winning 16 to 14 

2 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Willing to go for it all because he still knows he gets another gold ball to add to his trophy case. When playing a team like Marivul, like the last few games, he knows a 9 point advantage isn't enough, you need all the comfort in the world. I don't blame him for going for it. Had Alcoa got it and scored on that drive, noone would be bashing him about winning 16 to 14 

This is true