Week 4 Franklin County vs Tullahoma

REBELFAN70

3 hours ago, Cakeman said:

Tullahoma is on the verge of disaster!  Lots of turmoil on the inside over kids not practicing and then being targeted with passes because parents were complaining the week before about no targets for their son.  These parents got coaches fired at their previous school.  

I don't think coach Olive has to worry. If anyone is solid in his position it's coach Olive. 

16 hours ago, Commodorefan said:

Remember the great, late Don Meyer talking about problems with parent saying that many parents would want their kid to make All State rather than their Team Win State.  That’s a problem.  And by the way I know exactly who the parents are you are talking about.

Exactly!  As long as my kids get the stats I can be happy win or lose. (look at girls basketball) That hits the nail on the head.  I am surprised Olive would allow this to happen.  He has a good group that is deep in talent.  That is the time to make a stand.  Next guy up.  One kid that is all about me can destroy a good thing.  I think everyone knows who the parents are but the coaches seem to continue to bow down to them and they are not even from Tullahoma.  I guess CC was smart enough to say bye!  Less headaches.  They were dogging the QB on social media until QBs mom stepped in.  

On 9/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Cakeman said:

Tullahoma is on the verge of disaster!  Lots of turmoil on the inside over kids not practicing and then being targeted with passes because parents were complaining the week before about no targets for their son.  These parents got coaches fired at their previous school.  

Spoon.

On 9/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Cakeman said:

Well Friday was a disaster for sure. At least for FC it was haha

2 hours ago, PassTheeeeBallPlz said:

Yes it was!  Probably the most sloppy game Tullahoma has played this year.  New member?  Are you the parent that was complaining and now trying to divert the attention away from your complaining.  And now talk about a win vs. a team going no where? 

2 hours ago, PassTheeeeBallPlz said: