Mount Juliet at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

37 minutes ago, dbdcrazie said:

GHS has sold season tickets publicly for two weeks. None of the games in the season ticket pack will be available on GoFan. 

The new GHS game scheduled for September 18th vs. Collierville will all be sold on GoFan. 

Right....so buy our season tickets or sorry, tough luck. I understand. I really do.

25 minutes ago, dbdcrazie said:

I am sure next time this happens GHS can get your help in selling a limited number of tickets to visiting fans, season ticket holders, students, and parents of players, band members, and cheerleaders. Seems like an easy solution with your knowledge. 

I am sure the opposition got a limited number of tickets.  That would be right and fair.  

16 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I am sure the opposition got a limited number of tickets.  That would be right and fair.  

Comepletely unfair tbh. MJ were only given 300 tickets to purchase. Gallatin given 1500..I’m sure you’ll find a way to justify that ridiculousness. I’m not looking for a 50/50 but atleast a 70/30. My goodness.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Comepletely unfair tbh. MJ were only given 300 tickets to purchase. Gallatin given 1500..I’m sure you’ll find a way to justify that ridiculousness. I’m not looking for a 50/50 but atleast a 70/30. My goodness.

I'm thinking Gallatin sent 350 tickets, which is more than 15%, the going rate I'm told.  So Mt Juliet made available 30% of tickets to Stewart's Creek and Lebanon?  

2 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I'm thinking Gallatin sent 350 tickets, which is more than 15%, the going rate I'm told.  So Mt Juliet made available 30% of tickets to Stewart's Creek and Lebanon?  

Stewart’s creek easily had close to 50% at that game, Lebanon same, and I was at the Green Hill Gallatin game,, which Gallatin easily made up 40% of that attendance. So I think I have an argument here. 

6 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Stewart’s creek easily had close to 50% at that game, Lebanon same, and I was at the Green Hill Gallatin game,, which Gallatin easily made up 40% of that attendance. So I think I have an argument here. 

By county stipulation, 15% goes to the opposition.  Sorry that is all you are going to get this year.  There are a lot of people in this town who cannot get in either.  Not my rules.  

Edited by GWAVE1

10 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

To each his own I guess, but 15% is the number I'm hearing around here.  Green Hill stuck a bunch on GoFan, you better believe Gallatin's rabid fans bought a whole bunch.

• Like 1