Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

11 minutes ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

I apologize, just trying to light a fire. That's all it was I promise you. I no longer live in Henry County but always follow the patriots. I re read what I said an it was uncalled for. Sincerely apologize to you and your son. I just know this team can do so much this year and I want to see them do their best every week as everyone else does. I hope you accept the apology, I said it without reading what I was actually saying. It came off very harsh and hurtful. 

It’s all good.

9 minutes ago, Footballguy9 said:

Y’all got flat out embarrassed by “rich boy” Brentwood High School. Take the loss and learn from it. You’ll most likely see Brentwood in Cookeville this fall so take it and learn from it.  

Solid advice. Thanks, Cap.

Thank you for this insightful analysis. 

1 hour ago, Footballguy9 said:

Y’all got flat out embarrassed by “rich boy” Brentwood High School. Take the loss and learn from it. You’ll most likely see Brentwood in Cookeville this fall so take it and learn from it.  

Edited by SEC1rules

2 hours ago, Footballguy9 said:

How many times did you hit enter before you realized you had to click the “submit” button? Lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

I apologize, just trying to light a fire. That's all it was I promise you. I no longer live in Henry County but always follow the patriots. I re read what I said an it was uncalled for. Sincerely apologize to you and your son. I just know this team can do so much this year and I want to see them do their best every week as everyone else does. I hope you accept the apology, I said it without reading what I was actually saying. It came off very harsh and hurtful. 

Remember you catch more flys with honey that crap. I get where you're heart is now after seeing this. With the lock down we are even lucky to play football this year.. We have the smallest roster I've ever seen. Whatever we are getting done is with the help of a ton of sophomores. Plus a lack of scrimmages and the missed Jamboree and HC only started to get to practice something like 10 days or 2 weeks before the season started.  So like the old saying we're in good shape for the shape we're in. I dont think were a bad team at all. I think Brentwood was just that good. We will be fine however the next 2 years for HC has some HUGE talent coming up. I wouldn't trade Damron for any other QB. Kids all heart. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Remember you catch more flys with honey that crap. I get where you're heart is now after seeing this. With the lock down we are even lucky to play football this year.. We have the smallest roster I've ever seen. Whatever we are getting done is with the help of a ton of sophomores. Plus a lack of scrimmages and the missed Jamboree and HC only started to get to practice something like 10 days or 2 weeks before the season started.  So like the old saying we're in good shape for the shape we're in. I dont think were a bad team at all. I think Brentwood was just that good. We will be fine however the next 2 years for HC has some HUGE talent coming up. I wouldn't trade Damron for any other QB. Kids all heart. 

Suck up! Lol naw I'm just kidding. Damron is a great YOUNG QB. That's what we have on our side right now, a lot of really good young players. Brentwood is just that good. I think we will be ok in 5A but if we play teams that like to pass a lot I will be a little nervous about that now....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Suck up! Lol naw I'm just kidding. Damron is a great YOUNG QB. That's what we have on our side right now, a lot of really good young players. Brentwood is just that good. I think we will be ok in 5A but if we play teams that like to pass a lot I will be a little nervous about that now....

Yeah I would have thought they would have Jawon stuck to number 4 like glue. But he was pretty much free to move anywhere he wished. And I have no idea why if we dont have the man power to open a hole for jamarcus. We pick ourselves up and RUN THE SAAAAME PLAY!! that kinda stuff is what killed us against DC in the playoffs last year. 

21 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Yeah I would have thought they would have Jawon stuck to number 4 like glue. But he was pretty much free to move anywhere he wished. And I have no idea why if we dont have the man power to open a hole for jamarcus. We pick ourselves up and RUN THE SAAAAME PLAY!! that kinda stuff is what killed us against DC in the playoffs last year. 

And the same roll out pass plays, that may work for a little while (which it did) but you cant keep that kinda stuff up. Not against the really good teams you cant. They are smart enough to figure that out. You have GOT to open the playbook up and let our QB throw the ball DOWN the field. That's the only way we have a chance. THE ONLY WAY!!! Ok I'm done ranting. Just my 2 cents but what do I know....