where is Greeneville

bigdawgtn

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Image result for Things to Do Greeneville TNGreeneville,where Batman was actually born in this same home that the " Thunderbolt of the Confederacy"  John Hunt Morgan spent his last night. Greeneville folks are still around and nomatter what happens this year,there is plenty of gold already in the trophy case.

Caiper Crewsaider looks like ewe wuz born inn a manshun...Of course Wayne Manor is.......Whur is ole Alfrid....???.....:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

17 hours ago, GangTackle said:

Don't recall Greene ever losing to a mediocre team like Daniel Boone with Ballard. Would be 0-2 despite the Covid L, but "Green didn't have enough time to prepare" to lose to Powell AGAIN. Don't worry their is an optimistic way to look at it. In 4 or 5 years Ballard can come back. 

Like I said go try and troll somewhere else.  You are trying to run down Spradlen after he lost his first game as a new head coach when you know nothing about him or our program. What a big boy you seem to be.   Unless your program you follow has more success than Greeneville then keep making yourself look like a troll even more

52 minutes ago, GangTackle said:

Never mentioned Spradlens name one time. Just saying the program will never be like it was when Ballard was running the show. The loss to Daniel Boone should send red flags everywhere. 

You keep on bringing up a loss to Daniel Boone in Spradlens first game as a head coach and how we will never be the same.  How is that not trying to run down a First year head coach that has played one game to make that assumption?  My point was even Ballard lost games and had a 8-4 record coming off of back to back championships.  Greeneville has athletes and younger this year than we have been since 2012. 

The offense looked good against Boone and was very efficient.  Spradlen i'm sure has been on his Defense since the loss against Boone since i personal know him and know his mentality.  Heck the last time Boone beat Greeneville (Ballard was the OC) and was 1-2 just to end up 10-3, Conference Champs in the IMAC and getting put out in the Quarters when there were only 5 classifications. 

On 9/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Swipes said:

Way to try and Troll.  Greeneville fan's have stuck on these board for a long time even when Fulton had their 3 year run while in 4a.  The top 4a program in the last decade with a 90% winning percentage and 83% winning percentage in the play-offs and 4 gold balls and a silver ball in the trophy case.  Unless your a Betsy Fan (who is  the only 4a team to beat us in the last 3 years )  I would worry about your program getting on Greeneville's level in 4a

not trolling just usually enjoy your threads. i wasnt the one with the disrespectful comments

This might be a good chance to see how the rest of the season will go. I thought the AE game might be a good test but they are winless and don't look too strong. If Greeneville waxes SH I think they could make a run but if SH convincingly beats Greeneville expect the panicked masses to come out in full as Greeneville won't be able to be tested until EHS. That being said South could be tougher than normal and Central is showing promise so this could be a tougher year for our conference than anticipated

54 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

This might be a good chance to see how the rest of the season will go. I thought the AE game might be a good test but they are winless and don't look too strong. If Greeneville waxes SH I think they could make a run but if SH convincingly beats Greeneville expect the panicked masses to come out in full as Greeneville won't be able to be tested until EHS. That being said South could be tougher than normal and Central is showing promise so this could be a tougher year for our conference than anticipated

Greeneville had a lot of trouble stopping a mediocre Boone offense so I expect the Hilltoppers to move the ball at will.     Look for a high scoring game with both teams in the 40's.