Coalfield at Sunbright rescheduled for Saturday 9/12/2020

festus

1 hour ago, Sunny1 said:

I think today is Sunbright's first day to practice in a couple weeks. So I guess they agreed to give them an extra day  to get ready for Coalfield. Gonna be tough!! Sunbright has a much improved team but missing all this practice and games doesn't help the cause.

At least the are toughing it out and playing ball!MUCH respect from this Cherokee!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Nice!

I noticed on the TSSAA standings yall got a 1-0 win over Sunbright.  So apparently anyone that has to cancel a region game because of COVID19 will not get an opportunity to make the game up.  Yall get a forfeit win and they get a no contest 

I thought the game might be made up since it is a region game but that was for different scenarios under another format that the TSSAA had discussed before the season. 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I noticed on the TSSAA standings yall got a 1-0 win over Sunbright.  So apparently anyone that has to cancel a region game because of COVID19 will not get an opportunity to make the game up.  Yall get a forfeit win and they get a no contest 

I thought the game might be made up since it is a region game but that was for different scenarios under another format that the TSSAA had discussed before the season. 

I havent read that much into it.If we lose to OS and they win a few they should make us play for SB place in region or possible playoff.JMO.

• Thanks 1