Jackson County at Red Boiling Springs

JCBlueDevilFan

Jackson County travels up the mountain to take on their little brother, Red Boiling Springs. People want to consider this a rivalry, but Jackson County beats the Bulldogs so many times that it can't be considered a real rivalry. Football, basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, it doesn't matter. JC literally owns Red Boiling Springs High School. Jackson County had a minor setback against Westmoreland, but I think they may have lost the game on purpose. That loss throws everyone off their trail and will see them as weak. The devils love playing underdog. Jackson County has people exactly where they want them. By the time Trousdale comes up on the schedule, the Devils will be running full steam ahead. This football team is a well oiled machine, and I would still bet on them to make it to Tucker Stadium by the time the TSSAA Bowl comes around. 

Edited by JCBlueDevilFan

19 minutes ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Jackson County travels up the mountain to take on their little brother, Red Boiling Springs. People want to consider this a rivalry, but Jackson County beats the Bulldogs so many times that it can't be considered a real rivalry. Football, basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, it doesn't matter. JC literally owns Red Boiling Springs High School. Jackson County had a minor setback against Westmoreland, but I think they may have lost the game on purpose. That loss throws everyone off their trail and will see them as weak. The devils love playing underdog. Jackson County has people exactly where they want them. By the time Trousdale comes up on the schedule, the Devils will be running full steam ahead. This football team is a well oiled machine, and I would still bet on them to make it to Tucker Stadium by the time the TSSAA Bowl comes around. 

You’re funny

53 minutes ago, JCBlueDevilFan said:

Syrup's getting right in the hills! Someone give ole boy a ride to the game cause he ain't in any condition to be driving, especially through Whitleyville. 

• Like 1