Moore Co @ Fayetteville City

DiamondRaider11

MC's offense wasn't clicking as good tonight as it was against cornersville. Parker missed several throws tonight that he made against cornersville. We still lack a steady running game. The defense played well. They fly around and hit people hard. I am still very excited about this team and its coaching staff, though. 

I also forgot to mention MC's defensive ends. I was worried about them because of their inexperience, but what they lack in inexperience, they make up for it in athletic ability, grit, and physical play. They do not shy away from contact, they will flat out hit you. I thought chapel hill's wing T would get them but not at all. "CONTACT "

6 hours ago, MC2023 said:

I also forgot to mention MC's defensive ends. I was worried about them because of their inexperience, but what they lack in inexperience, they make up for it in athletic ability, grit, and physical play. They do not shy away from contact, they will flat out hit you. I thought chapel hill's wing T would get them but not at all. "CONTACT "

Glad to hear that. I watched the Cornersville game again and they ran at them pretty hard. Come playoff time, theyll have enough experience under their belt. Having those other attributes will make up for inexperience. 

Edited by phil24

I hope City can give them a game. City played their best game of the year last night against a bad my Pleasant team. Still a lot of mistakes though that Moore Co will take advantage of. With everything I’ve seen so far Moore Co has to be a big favorite, but if City figures out how to play a complete game they have the talent to compete.

• Like 1

I've seen Fayetteville play.  My opinion is they are not a very good squad right now.  Very much undisciplined and their own worse enemy.  They were just able to barely squeak by a Huntland team that lost their main cog early on in that region contest. 

Fayetteville's best play is the wildcat package. Other than that their offense was stagnant and inconsistent.  

Moore County should name the score or they're not a legitimate threat out of the west.

Just my opinion.  Nothing more, nothing less. Your mileage may vary.