Moore Co @ Fayetteville City

DiamondRaider11

5 hours ago, phil24 said:

MC DE's getting manhandled. It was just a matter of time. #55 for City has declared fatherhood over DE #24.

I praised MC's DE's for last weeks play against the wing T, but I was wrong. City had a plan, and they executed well against these inexperienced DE's. I have to give credit where credit is do. They also took our best player out of the game offensively. Coach White made halftime adjustments with personal that made a huge impact on City's run game in the second half. It was just to little to late. I'm proud of the boys for fighting back in the game. It was tied 22-22 with a minute left, and they fell short. Lastly, #5 Kyler Parker for MC is a player!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MC2023 said:

I praised MC's DE's for last weeks play against the wing T, but I was wrong. City had a plan, and they executed well against these inexperienced DE's. I have to give credit where credit is do. They also took our best player out of the game offensively. Coach White made halftime adjustments with personal that made a huge impact on City's run game in the second half. It was just to little to late. I'm proud of the boys for fighting back in the game. It was tied 22-22 with a minute left, and they fell short. Lastly, #5 Kyler Parker for MC is a player!

#5 for MC is amazing. Great passer, great runner, great decision maker. He converted one 4th and long by breaking about 5 tackles. 

37 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

This score surprised me because I saw the Fayetteville at Huntland game.  Plus add the fact that folks were saying Moore County was the cream of this region this year.  This region seems to be competitive but if I had to weigh the strength of this region,  I'd say the verdict is still out but leaning towards average. 

Fayetteville will be a serious contender when they get their Lincoln Co transfer eligible in week 8

Edited by Raider2021

59 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Fayetteville will be a serious contender when they get their Lincoln Co transfer eligible in week 8

Moore Co will be there too. They showed real grit in the 2nd half. I don’t think there is anyone like SP in the west but there are probably 4 or 5 teams that have a chance to be really good. It will depend on who is healthy and who is dialing it in come playoff time. 

13 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Easy to do? I don’t remember anyone saying anything was going to be easy for Fayetteville in this game. Saying it after the fact sounds like you are trying to make excuses. 

No excuses here. Open your eyes and read!! I said it’s easy to have the most athletic team when you have that big county to choose from. So next time don’t just pick what you want to read and get butthurt on it. 

12 hours ago, MC2023 said:

I praised MC's DE's for last weeks play against the wing T, but I was wrong. City had a plan, and they executed well against these inexperienced DE's. I have to give credit where credit is do. They also took our best player out of the game offensively

baffling why Forrest could not do this. 

oh, that's right, our head coach is incompetent. 

1 hour ago, Oleskooly said:

No excuses here. Open your eyes and read!! I said it’s easy to have the most athletic team when you have that big county to choose from. So next time don’t just pick what you want to read and get butthurt on it. 

Not butthurt. Only people whining and making excuses are from the other side. Also, we don’t choose from the whole county. We get whatever kids enroll at City. That’s my last comment on it. Feel free to keep trying to come up with more excuses though.