Week 5 -- D-B @ HVA

TribalEmpire

I feel like HVA is just under the surface of being able to generate something but can’t quite seem to get up and running. Don’t get me wrong, I think DB wins the game and probably by a significant margin but HVA is a capable team when they pull together and come to play. Knock them off their game and get in their heads and they will circle the drain quickly with mistakes, tempers and mental errors but when they come to play, they can be a force. I think DB handles them but it would be a mistake to underestimate them. Usually every year they beat someone they weren’t supposed to do well against. 

• Like 1

DB INDIANS are a good team with a lot of depth all over the field, especially on the Lines and RB's. 

Add that to being rested for 2 weeks and a given that HV is really bad. DB wins this one..... and the team isn't looking past this game. It's 1 game at a time.

Fans don't play football, they just talk about it... whether they have a clue about the team or not. 

7 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Just saw that only 250 tickets are being sold for D-B folks for this game.  So, not looking very promising that I will get to make the trip for this one, since I am not a family member of a player or cheerleader.  :(

250 tix only for DB is right.... Do they sell tickets at stadium for Hawks games?