Adamsville @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Good luck to you guys. Hope y’all get it back rolling. Man I wish We could play in the non region game. We reached out this year with all of the covid stuff but y’all had already scheduled a game. 

Thanks Big Ed! Good luck to y’all too! Maybe next year I’ll get the chance to aggravate you sweater vesters! :-) 

6 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

Sorry I got side tracked Tide fans! Looking forward to coming up there and seeing what all the fuss is about! Lol!

No fuss up here ,we are small slow and can barely line up ! We are the Trenton SPECIAL school district ya know ! @Tide21 licks the windows @PHSRollTide sniffs the seats for farts ,Peabody pride chews the gum fromunda the seats and @Golddoctor drives our own special little short bus " in circles" around the field as we sing songs from Marry Poppins,and crapping our pull ups ... Sometimes @vandyfan1 brings his special helmet and joins us ....

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No fuss up here ,we are small slow and can barely line up ! We are the Trenton SPECIAL school district ya know ! @Tide21 licks the windows @PHSRollTide sniffs the seats for farts ,Peabody pride chews the gum fromunda the seats and @Golddoctor drives our own special little short bus " in circles" around the field as we sing songs from Marry Poppins,and crapping our pull ups ... Sometimes @vandyfan1 brings his special helmet and joins us ....

LOL! Great! I’ll feel at home when I show up with my helmet strapped on and my elbow pads!!

Sleep tight baby bird nation,tmrw you get your yearly dose or PDHYH ,figure it out!!!! Man Vaughn's got his wind,burketts ready to drag baby birds out the nest for 15 yards,and oh yeah 7 is gonna burn you he might leave your cleats in a cloud of dust and you not in em !!!! Allen Jones says he is gonna eat y'all alive ! I believe him ,we haven't played a good 4 quarter game yet! Coach has these young men ready to Roll Hard for 4...

Praying for no injuries

This is 7 2A

Roll Golden Tide

Edited by PeabodyPride

45 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sleep tight baby bird nation,tmrw you get your yearly dose or PDHYH ,figure it out!!!! Man Vaughn's got his wind,burketts ready to drag baby birds out the nest for 15 yards,and oh yeah 7 is gonna burn you he might leave your cleats in a cloud of dust and you not in em !!!! Allen Jones says he is gonna eat y'all alive ! I believe him ,we haven't played a good 4 quarter game yet! Coach has these young men ready to Roll Hard for 4...

Praying for no injuries

This is 7 2A

Roll Golden Tide

It would be nice for us to play 4 quarters

Sounds like y’all like playin with baby birds! Problem is, ain’t no baby birds here! All we have is Full grown Cardinals! And feed your boys every once in a while! Eatin live birds is just gross! Checked the weather, it appears it will be low Tide Friday nite! :-)

I do admit, I have heard about your #7, look forward to watching him play! Hoping he eats a large supper and feels a little sluggish!

7 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

Sounds like y’all like playin with baby birds! Problem is, ain’t no baby birds here! All we have is Full grown Cardinals! And feed your boys every once in a while! Eatin live birds is just gross! Checked the weather, it appears it will be low Tide Friday nite! :-)

I do admit, I have heard about your #7, look forward to watching him play! Hoping he eats a large supper and feels a little sluggish!

I believe you when you say you guys don’t have any baby birds. Both the ganaways are good but number 2 is just as good. He had over a hundreds yards rushing with 5 carries against mckenzie 

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I believe you when you say you guys don’t have any baby birds. Both the ganaways are good but number 2 is just as good. He had over a hundreds yards rushing with 5 carries against mckenzie 

The Tide does have several threats so, what I’m thinking is, while the QB is trying to figure out where to feed the ball, we sack him before he makes up his mind! To many options gonna work in our favor! LOL!