White House at Springfield

BDP2003

11 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

To your point of skewing numbers in public schools, why pay tuition to a private school for your child to virtually attend class when you can do that for free with public schools?  COVID may mess with a lot of areas 

I agree with your logic 100% and that is exactly what I would do if I had children in a private school who were going to be taught in a virtual environment, but in my wife’s case they are 100% in a traditional learning environment.

There were several parents that pulled their kids once they found out the said school would not offer virtual learning.

These parents were still held financially responsible for the first semester. Crazy... but COVID has got several people living in extreme fear to the point they lose their common sense!

Edited by H2Oman

9 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

John was. That was the year he was gifted with an UNBELIEVABLE amount of talent and went 10-0 and screwed the pooch in the playoffs because he’s not head coach material.

Unreal talented team.  John Mark was QB and we lost to Clarksville in the first or second round to in a monsoon.  The field at CHS was a mud bowl