White House at Springfield

BDP2003

GAMEDAY!

Big night at the Nest for the Jackets!

White House will see the fastest team on there schedule tonight, corner backs can not guard our receivers and there front 7 gets fatigued easy! Jackets defense swarms and creates turnovers.

White House must gain first downs on the ground and control the clock, if they do that this will be a okay game. If they Don't do that and the Jackets defense forces 3 & outs, obvious 3 & long passing down and turnovers to give the ball back to coach hill and that offense this could get ugly very very fast. 

If BDP controls the clock: BDP - 14  SPT 35

If BDP has more than 6 3 & outs or +1 turnover: BDP 0 - SPT 48

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DANR said:

I think this one is a little closer than people think. 31-13 Jackets.  I am pumped to see the game in person for the first time this year!

thats still not close at all.  but i could see that score honestly. Wilson is pretty classy and usually dont pout his foot on their neck when they are down. 

19 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

Wilson is pretty classy and usually dont pout his foot on their neck when they are down. 

Very true. If Porter was still their coach I could see him holding the petal down a little longer. Porter was known to pile them on Springfield whenever he got a chance. Very fitting his last game coached against the Yellow Jackets he got smoked.....never did really care for him.

32 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Very true. If Porter was still their coach I could see him holding the petal down a little longer. Porter was known to pile them on Springfield whenever he got a chance. Very fitting his last game coached against the Yellow Jackets he got smoked.....never did really care for him.

yea he was real prick..but it made him fit in good there