White House at Springfield

BDP2003

Just now, JacketLover said:

For those that didn’t hear it, tonight on 104.5 The Zone the great Guru Murphy Fair said that the Springfield-White House rivalry dates back to Boyce Smith. The guru is a foolru, the series didn’t begin until 1987. Coach Smith retired in 1972. Murphy is knowledgeable in most things high school football related, but not this time. 

Fake news lol

10 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I will say #20 should’ve had another pick for a pick 6. That pass interference call should’ve been on WH instead of the Jackets. Watched it on YouTube, it was a make up call for one missed earlier.

Yes, I agree.  The WH receiver was laying on the ground and had a hand full of Gabe’s Jersey but the interference call went against Gabe.  

11 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Fake news lol

12 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

For those that didn’t hear it, tonight on 104.5 The Zone the great Guru Murphy Fair said that the Springfield-White House rivalry dates back to Boyce Smith. The guru is a foolru, the series didn’t begin until 1987. Coach Smith retired in 1972. Murphy is knowledgeable in most things high school football related, but not this time. 

You can’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

First time seeing the Jackets in person. I'm sold on the offense! Don't see anyone in the region slowing that offense down, we'll see if someone can put up enough points to hang.  Why is #21 still out? He was one of our best weapons last year! Hurt? In the doghouse? They will be scary if Boyd comes back.

For once I think WH has played some decent teams in non-region games in FRA and Trousdale. I think it pays off and they finish 3rd in the region.

Edited by DANR

1 minute ago, DANR said:

First time seeing the Jackets in person. I'm sold on the offense! Don't see anyone in the region slowing that offense down, we'll see if someone can put up enough points to hang.  Why is #21 still out? He was one of our best weapons last year! Hurt? In the doghouse? They will be scary if Boys comes back.

For once I think WH has played some decent teams in non-region games in FRA and Trousdale. I think it pays off and they finish 3rd in the region.

21 played in the game at Heritage. I’m not sure why he hasn’t dressed the last two weeks. I heard he missed the Wilson Central game for disciplinary reasons. 

4 minutes ago, DANR said:

First time seeing the Jackets in person. I'm sold on the offense! Don't see anyone in the region slowing that offense down, we'll see if someone can put up enough points to hang.  Why is #21 still out? He was one of our best weapons last year! Hurt? In the doghouse? They will be scary if Boys comes back.

The bold, dont know why, I have seen him on the field some but not much and not on offense, but I agree with you, we have some good weapons that we are using, but none with his speed...

30 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Im not sure how many yds WH had but kudos to the Varsity Jackets defense for only giving up 10 pts and spotting BDP at mid field most of time 

We gave the ball consistently to WH between their 40 and midfield all night.  Coach Wilson must have felt that our D could keep WH out of the end zone playing on a short field. Our first string gave up one TD and JV gave up one 

Edited by TheCommissioner

16 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

We have the ball consistently to WH between their 40 and midfield all night.  Coach Wilson must have felt that our D could keep WH out of the end zone playing on a short field. Our first string gave up one TD and JV gave up one 

WH needs an OC . Obviously, saw it in the FRA game, plain as day.