Mairvul heads two Beer-den

STARSNBARS

This iz a vurry vurry scirry gaim.....Bulldawgs furst hoam gaim.....Mairvul's furst rode gaim....Alcoee hangovur....thairfour Beer-Den iz a solid 77.4 pt favritt

Anyhow me and momma iz lookin fourwerd two goin' down Pelladega, Momma droolin' thainkin' abowt West Knotts ress-ronts and poppin in a few 8Trax onn tha way ovur....:popcorneater:

I would like to see Marivul vs Central in the near future. I think in reality that would be a very strong matchup. Central has been able to bring the gold ball home and so had Marivul. So why not put the Farragut and Beardens to the side and schedule the Centrals and Powells of the Knox County. Also wouldn't mind Alcoa dropping blackman and picking up central or catholic or BA

On 9/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

Rebs by 60+.  Bearden is not good.

The only way you are wrong is if Maryville takes their foot off the gas in mid 3rd if not sooner. And I doubt that happens. Solid prediction in my opinion. If my Boys at Db can beat the brakes off of them, I can only imagine what Maryville is gonna do

4 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I would like to see Marivul vs Central in the near future. I think in reality that would be a very strong matchup. Central has been able to bring the gold ball home and so had Marivul. So why not put the Farragut and Beardens to the side and schedule the Centrals and Powells of the Knox County. Also wouldn't mind Alcoa dropping blackman and picking up central or catholic or BA

Central doesn't want that smoke...

Turned out to be what I expected tonight. Bearden had to shut the football down for 2 weeks at the first of the season and that hurt them coming into the season when other teams had the first game jitters behind them. Their a little better than most people thought. They played us a great game the first half until we cracked the code and started playing Maryville Football in the second.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Turned out to be what I expected tonight. Bearden had to shut the football down for 2 weeks at the first of the season and that hurt them coming into the season when other teams had the first game jitters behind them. Their a little better than most people thought. They played us a great game the first half until we cracked the code and started playing Maryville Football in the second.

Bearden is a lot better than their record shows. I saw them against DB and they looked a lot better than what the final score showed. 

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Bearden is a lot better than their record shows. I saw them against DB and they looked a lot better than what the final score showed. 

I saw Bearden against you guys and thought the same thing Waco ... I'm sure our Coaches tried to tell our Boys that but it was hard for them to match the Alcoa intensity I'm sure . This Maryville team is still young , has great Potential , but they need to get better every week to get to where they want to be . 

My thawts onn tha gaim

a. Offence wuz vurry sloppy urlee....Knead two werk on tha passin' gaim bigtime....jist looked out ov sink...We looked tite

2. Defence bent sum urlee.....Wuz putt inn sum turribull possishuns, butt bowed thair nacks and stopped tham.....Played vurry vurry goodur inn tha seccund haif

c. Two minny hi snapps.....Puntin' snaps etc

dee. #42 fer tha Bulldawgs iz a goodur playur

5. We haiv gott two shaik tha Alcoee hangovur.....Farrah-gut brangs thair hi paired offence two tha Skeetur necks weak and weal sale inn waintin' two winn one fer Coach Courtney......