Rockwood @ Meigs County

Yeti

Meigs coming off a Covid win against Clinton, and from what I hear started using this time to prepare for our next opponent and region foe Rockwood. I'm hearing #1 from Rockwood was banged up during the game, not sure on his status but I hope he is ok.  He has had a key role in Rockwoods success this season from what I've gathered. High chance the winner of this game plays Oneida for the region championship. What say you gentleman Rockwood always plays us hard and returns 16 starters, but we have them at home. 

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs coming off a Covid win against Clinton, and from what I hear started using this time to prepare for our next opponent and region foe Rockwood. I'm hearing #1 from Rockwood was banged up during the game, not sure on his status but I hope he is ok.  He has had a key role in Rockwoods success this season from what I've gathered. High chance the winner of this game plays Oneida for the region championship. What say you gentleman Rockwood always plays us hard and returns 16 starters, but we have them at home. 

Hard to tell in this one,Rockwood will be the first team with a heartbeat Meigs has played imo. That being said they cannot help who they play and their schedule has some tough spots that will tell alot,I believe this Meigs team is very well coached and has talent but time will tell. It's like Coach Fitzgerald said these Seniorshave 50 something games under their belts,they know what winning ball feels and looks like .

Meigs 35- Rockwood  14

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hard to tell in this one,Rockwood will be the first team with a heartbeat Meigs has played imo. That being said they cannot help who they play and their schedule has some tough spots that will tell alot,I believe this Meigs team is very well coached and has talent but time will tell. It's like Coach Fitzgerald said these Seniorshave 50 something games under their belts,they know what winning ball feels and looks like .

Meigs 35- Rockwood  14

It's normally a heated game between the squads. They are improved over last year and were playing pretty good. Read some of your threads,  seems every team you guys played this year is improved over last year. Y'all should be ready to roll come playoff time.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Meigs 35- Rockwood  14

Rockwood lost to Sweetwater by 20 who Meigs beat by 20. Hard to argue their heart beats more than Sweetwaters. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Have to agree with you there I thought RW had alot out from Cold vid 19 that game or am I wrong?

Think you may be confusing our game with Sweetwater with Rockwoods against Sweetwater. We had a few starters out quarantined that game. Unfamiliar with Rockwoods game with Sweetwater concerning Covid. May be true what you said, just never seen it in the boards of so.