• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Haydiboy

Mcminn county Cherokees @ william Blount governors

2 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB had 292 passing yards

Your  qbs a good passer! Mcminns  runs better than he passes.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

56 points att haif time....???

That is what happens when you turn the ball over five times against a good team. It's not a recipe for success when your defense is having to stay on the field and defend short fields against an offense that good. That Goodner is a big boy. He might put a scare in momma. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

That is what happens when you turn the ball over five times against a good team. It's not a recipe for success when your defense is having to stay on the field and defend short fields against an offense that good. That Goodner is a big boy. He might put a scare in momma. 

I'll pass judgement on how great Goodner and Hunt are when they play Maryville.

12 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

How old are you? You sound like a 15-year-old.  Your team won by 31 points and you are on here being classless and showing your arse. I'll go easy on you since you sound like a kid. I'll just say enjoy it because you guys are going to be in the basement after you lose these seniors. Y'all have no depth and it shows by the fact that you are angry that we actually scored two touchdowns in the second half on your backups.

We had our starting running back and good linemen out tonight, one of which was our center and that is why we had bad snaps early on in the game. And yes, WB hasn't been getting many penalties at home or on the road. That has been one of our bright spots this season. 

One more thing, the Athens refs are renowned for being the worst around. So you guys have no room to talk. So enjoy your good season. We will probably beat y'all as bad or worse next year.

Most of the Mcminn kids that came in after our last td were 2nd string on JV.  Not sure why our JV starters didn’t get in.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

I'll pass judgement on how great Goodner and Hunt are when they play Maryville.

It's  a little bit more satisfying when they are homegrown :)

Sounds  a lot better  saying they're from mackminn  County  then saying  yeah he played from maryvile, but hes from so and so

9 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Sounds  a lot better  saying they're from mackminn  County  then saying  yeah he played from maryvile, but hes from so and so

The Govs lose a lot of players to Maryville, Alcoa and Greenback. We have kids playing at all those schools. Makes me sick

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

The Govs lose a lot of players to Maryville, Alcoa and Greenback. We have kids playing at all those schools. Makes me sick

I know I was telling my dad that last night  bc he was saying wb looked a little small and I told him its kinda hard to compete when they  all  are pulling alumni