South Pittsburg @ Huntland (Captain Victory vs Hornet Robertson)

Southtowner

50 minutes ago, powerp said:

Is Huntland's football field at the school? Going to have to gps this one.

The best route would be to get off at Sewanee.  Go down the mountain into Cowan towards Winchester then connect to Hwy 64 west.

Turn left off Hwy 64 onto 122 into Huntland.  Stay straight.  Turn left onto Gore Street right after the New Covenant Church.  School, parking lot and field are on the right.

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The best route would be to get off at Sewanee.  Go down the mountain into Cowan towards Winchester then connect to Hwy 64 west.

Turn left off Hwy 64 onto 122 into Huntland.  Stay straight.  Turn left onto Gore Street right after the New Covenant Church.  School, parking lot and field are on the right.

Wonder if Red Bucks is still open in Huntland?

16 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Thank you sir.

18 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You gonna make it to the game?  Me and Dad are gonna try to go, it’s my Birthday, so he’s buying my way in.  You wanna meet up and eat at one of those places @pegleg    talked about on social media. 

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

53 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You gonna make it to the game?  Me and Dad are gonna try to go, it’s my Birthday, so he’s buying my way in.  You wanna meet up and eat at one of those places @pegleg    talked about on social media. 

Yes,  I'll be at the game.  I don't do social media so idk what places Pegleg is referring to.  Hit me up in my inbox.