Milan @ Bolivar week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You lost. Your irrelevant....

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

MJGB is just trying to get under my skin. But I think he’s funny and could never take him seriously. I consider him my pet special needs monkey. Just like to slap him every now and then so I can laugh at his reaction. 

Once again your ego is misleading you to think you’re “winning” this battle.... you’re just a peasant living in MY world chump.

Just went back from present time to 2001 to see if Milan had any wins against any Tennessee high school power football program. Not even one.  All wins were against chump programs. Alcoa is the only real power in that stretch, and they blew Mulan out of the toilet. Keep playing in the kitty pool where you belong LittlePurple

Just now, Milanfootballislife said:

What in the world is even happening on this thread? Why is someone so bothered by Milan’s football program that they need to come over here to last week’s thread to hurl unprovoked insults? This is weird.   

I’m not sure what you’re referencing....The proper term is MULAN. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

And now that this conversation can be laid 6 feet deep, I will go back to the 5A/6A boards where MY team plays. Be nice if you would do the same instead of scoping the big boy boards more than your own, wishing you could be a big boy too. 

He’s envious. That’s all it is. He realizes how good football could’ve been when he played. Unfortunately for this downy he will have to resort to daydreaming of playing 6a ball. 

So your saying a kid that is born and raised in a small, ag based economy in rural west TN can not play " Big boy football " ?

Honest question. 6a schools play other schools that have similar enrollment.... Same for all classes. 

It would be like Milan playing 1a ball against school that a third of their enrollment. Your argument is silly. 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

So your saying a kid that is born and raised in a small, ag based economy in rural west TN can not play " Big boy football " ?

Honest question. 6a schools play other schools that have similar enrollment.... Same for all classes. 

It would be like Milan playing 1a ball against school that a third of their enrollment. Your argument is silly. 

Milan is playing 1A ball this Friday night though....

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I guess you must also support small boy football. I’m sorry about your luck. Better luck next time.

"I'm a man of my word, if we lose I'll delete my account and you'll never hear from me again"... most hilarious post on coachT of all time. I don't bandy words with a jellyfish who would come crawling back after making such a statement. You're dismissed, so go back and take some more punishment from the guys on your "big boy" boards. Loser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

"I'm a man of my word, if we lose I'll delete my account and you'll never hear from me again"... most hilarious post on coachT of all time. I don't bandy words with a jellyfish who would come crawling back after making such a statement. You're dismissed, so go back and take some more punishment from the guys on your "big boy" boards. Loser.

11hx0h.jpg