Mcewen at Huntington

Orangecountry

7 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Your prob right shoot Mcewen is one of the smallest 1A schools in the state.  No way they could field anything to compete with bigger schools. 

Bull the Mustangs have made a living beating schools bigger and more talented than us. We played a bunch of years as the smallest school in 2a and was pretty respectable. I would put our schedules over the years up against anybodies.

3 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Camden and bruceton are the only west TN teams we have played this year in Jr High. 

Bruceton and West Carroll, both who we play every year refused to play us this year. Youngest Warbritton kid is going to be as good as his brothers. Eubanks kid is a big time talent. Kid is a guided missile on defense. 

2 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Bruceton and West Carroll, both who we play every year refused to play us this year. Youngest Warbritton kid is going to be as good as his brothers. Eubanks kid is a big time talent. Kid is a guided missile on defense. 

Mcewen blew Bruceton and Camden out. I wasn’t sure if they were any good. 

13 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Your prob right shoot Mcewen is one of the smallest 1A schools in the state.  No way they could field anything to compete with bigger schools. 

Peabody is one of the smallest 2a schools in the state. We have only played 1 2a school this year and that was a region game. All of our non region games are 3a and 4a schools. I hope your coaches don’t have the same mentality as yours. The mental part of this game means as much as the physical part of the game. You have to know you can win before you can win 

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody is one of the smallest 2a schools in the state. We have only played 1 2a school this year and that was a region game. All of our non region games are 3a and 4a schools. I hope your coaches don’t have the same mentality as yours. The mental part of this game means as much as the physical part of the game. You have to know you can win before you can win 

I was being sarcastic. We wasn’t supposed to win half the games we did last year. Waverly was supposed to blow us out. 

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I think I know a little about winning. I played on 2 undefeated high school teams. Losing never crossed our minds.

16 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

If Waverly don’t win this year it might be tough the next few. . We don’t have many seniors and our Jr High and all three age groups in Jr Pro is killing it. 

I’m pretty sure Waverly Jr. High is undefeated and playing in a tougher conference. Also remember when McEwen, Camden, and Huntington all 3 pulled out from playing Waverly Junior high.