Mcewen at Huntington

Orangecountry

3 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

I’m pretty sure Waverly Jr. High is undefeated and playing in a tougher conference. Also remember when McEwen, Camden, and Huntington all 3 pulled out from playing Waverly Junior high. 

I promise you Waverly don’t want any of Mcewens this year. What tougher teams have they played. We are 4-0 and blew out everyone. Pretty sure Waverly plays most of the same teams. And don’t say Clarksville academy they lost to Dover 

Edited by Orangecountry

3 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

I promise you Waverly don’t want any of Mcewens this year. What tougher teams have they played. We are 4-0 and blew out everyone. Pretty sure Waverly plays most of the same teams. And don’t say Clarksville academy they lost to Dover 

Lol! We are just an overall better program. Look at the head coaches. Look at the wins vs. losses. A blind hog finds a nut every once in a while. I’m not speaking about “Jr. Pro” either. Talking strictly schools. 

10 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Lol! We are just an overall better program. Look at the head coaches. Look at the wins vs. losses. A blind hog finds a nut every once in a while. I’m not speaking about “Jr. Pro” either. Talking strictly schools. 

All I know is Waverly hasn’t beat Mcewen in football any age group lately and it’s not changing anytime soon. Waverly also took the L trying to keep Mcewen from getting a new school. 

Edited by Orangecountry

12 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Waverly is the Dickson high school of Humphreys Co. All the nice thing and still can’t beat the little school in the county. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Bull the Mustangs have made a living beating schools bigger and more talented than us. We played a bunch of years as the smallest school in 2a and was pretty respectable. I would put our schedules over the years up against anybodies.

I meant in my post Huntingdon could most 1 A schools in down years. Just typed wrong school in.