Whitwell @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

12 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes and his analysis is correct my point is year in and year out on our side of the state.Those teams who have won were 1 and done SP and GB have been in the drivers seat for multiple years.Union City was that kind of team also.2018 was an anomaly.lol.Devine intervention they won on the field no doubt but they were not the better team.Lucky yes!!!

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity 

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not at all.West teams have had some GREAT teams.LC last year.But NCS was the best I have ever saw,Dresden Dang good and Union City could rival NCS.My point to Powerp earlier in a nut shell is when 1A teams are Championship level for the most part the other teams that are ave or even good cant make much of a game because of the level of play of that team.Some may think Basin will challenge SP but history tells us when a team is a clear cut front runner they are not even challenged till the semis and sometimes not even then.Thats why I say SP is so far above anyone on our side they wont breathe hard till Cookeville and may not even then.

I do totally agree with what you are saying. 

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Coalfield was there in 14 for our side.Thats when Coach for Pitt left and mommy ball started and was a mess down there.Mommies were getting on Coacht and complaining.

Actually, he left after the 2012 season.  SP was in the finals against Union City in the finals in 2013.  Mommaball was full force in 2014 and reared its ugly head in the playoffs.  Victory came back the 2015 season.

Someone needs to call Whitwell and see if they're even gonna try to play this game or just forfeit.  If they forfeit that would free up Copper Basin to move our game up.  Somebody get on the horn.

1d102ca578b302827f0567df4db958c6.gif

Then we'd have Oct 2 and Oct 30 to find another game.   Not only that, we'd get this important region game in while we can. You never know what lurks around the corner.