Waverly travels to Scott's Hill

Wavo2004

4 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Some of you need to educate yourself.

The point of the 14 day quarantine is to prevent the spread just because you test negative on day 4 of quarantine doesn’t mean you would not get the virus on day 5 and beyond. 

Science shows you become the most likely to get the virus 5 to 9 days after exposure. The 15 minutes within 6 ft rule is correct.

These guidelines are not arbitrary. They serve a purpose. Also if you are upset you should be mad at the CDC who has established the guidelines. Oh wait, who appoints the head of the CDC?

How people do know have got sick 5 days after exposure ??    I’ll answer for you none 

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Some of you need to educate yourself.

The point of the 14 day quarantine is to prevent the spread just because you test negative on day 4 of quarantine doesn’t mean you would not get the virus on day 5 and beyond. 

Science shows you become the most likely to get the virus 5 to 9 days after exposure. The 15 minutes within 6 ft rule is correct.

These guidelines are not arbitrary. They serve a purpose. Also if you are upset you should be mad at the CDC who has established the guidelines. Oh wait, who appoints the head of the CDC?

Lol I am educated and understand the process but I don’t agree with it. But also statistics show that this age group is not likely to get the virus or be “sick”. Statistics also show that if you test negative for the test, it’s highly unlikely you will turn around and test positive. So the way I see it, no reason to quarantine unless your symptomatic, for example running a fever. Also, I do not trust the testing. Obviously at least 5 of these teachers weren’t showing any symptoms. It’s a virus, so in order for it to spread wouldn’t that person have to be sick “running a fever?” Somebody is obviously a dog faced pony soldier supporter 

47 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol I am educated and understand the process but I don’t agree with it. But also statistics show that this age group is not likely to get the virus or be “sick”. Statistics also show that if you test negative for the test, it’s highly unlikely you will turn around and test positive. So the way I see it, no reason to quarantine unless your symptomatic, for example running a fever. Also, I do not trust the testing. Obviously at least 5 of these teachers weren’t showing any symptoms. It’s a virus, so in order for it to spread wouldn’t that person have to be sick “running a fever?” Somebody is obviously a dog faced pony soldier supporter 

Try again moron. Voted for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. However unlike you, I have a brain and can think for myself and don’t just listen to Clay Travis for all my COVID news.

Your comment about the fever just shows how stupid you are. You are actually the most contagious 48 before you start showing your 1st symptom.

It is people like you that will ruin high school students ability to be able to play sports. You don’t have to live in fear of the virus but you shouldn’t be reckless.

Edited by District12AA

47 minutes ago, Trollin said:

*Waves at cornfield*

11 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Actually that is how the virus spreads, go read some medical journals and maybe you will learn something. 

I will jump in here sir,alot of what you have said about covid is true,however,we don't know if it is similar to the flu,which we lump into a blob when in reality it's alot of different viruses ,we can agree there right? The flu is only contagious with fever and or diarrhea,moreso fever,they have no proof either way if this new coronavirus can be transferred by the infected that aren't feverish,most likely it isn't.Remeber in the beginning they said it lived 36 hours on surfaces and we could easily get it by that ,now that's about a 1percent possibilty . I won't hash up the whole political divide as why we have huge difference in opinion with this pandemic,moreso the CDC being very flip flop push on masks and transimtance ways.. 

2 hours ago, District12AA said:

Actually that is how the virus spreads, go read some medical journals and maybe you will learn something. 

I’m good I don’t need to read a journal. I know people who have had it and knew exactly where they got it. They had symptoms within 2 days and all of them had various symptoms.  Have you ever met anyone that said they got the flu but didn’t have any symptoms ?   Is the corona virus dangerous for high school kids ?  If you are at risk for complications you need to take precautions. If you aren’t at risk then life needs to go on. This virus is no more dangerous than any other for the majority of people. 

2 hours ago, District12AA said:

Try again moron. Voted for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. However unlike you, I have a brain and can think for myself and don’t just listen to Clay Travis for all my COVID news.

Your comment about the fever just shows how stupid you are. You are actually the most contagious 48 before you start showing your 1st symptom.

It is people like you that will ruin high school students ability to be able to play sports. You don’t have to live in fear of the virus but you shouldn’t be reckless.

Dude you must think you have a PhD. Good for you. I don’t really care what you say. You just stuck your nose in this conversation to beat your chest. Me, unlike you obviously, have not had my head stuck up the Covid news circle. All I know is fever means your contagious. I understand there is an “incubation period” for viruses. However, if students/teachers are social distancing like they should, they shouldn’t come in contact with the virus. 

I don’t know you, don’t care to know you, but what I just learned about you is that you think your s h I t  don’t stink. A know it all. A guy who commented back with I’m a moron, have no brain, I’m stupid and I’m reckless. You sir are a jack a s s for getting your panties in a wad over a virus that not many ppl even understand on a high school sport forum. 

I don’t even know who Clay Travis is. Never heard of him. I don’t watch the news. I guess because I’m reckless and truly don’t waste my time worried about a virus that was planned as a political agenda. It’s real, but no pandemic. I live my reckless life just like a did pre 2020, no mask and all. So go beat your petty little chest somewhere else coward