Greenback @ Oliver Springs

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Those predictions change after each week is completed I'm sure.

Massey is good but like every other algorithm out there it takes a bit to hone in each year.

He has Fayetteville beating Moore County this week but I highly doubt that will happen.

I'd like to see that Moore team play.

I preach that alot about Massey and Sonny's poll this time if year. Week 5 or 6 its normally taken a decent shape. With Coronavirus though I'm not sure how accurate it will be. Do you know how this Covid win affected your team for example in Massey and Sonnys poll?

Edited by Imthayeti

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'd like to see that Moore team play.

I preach that alot about Massey and Sonny's poll this time if year. Week 5 or 6 its normally taken a decent shape. With Coronavirus though I'm not sure how accurate it will be. Do you know how this Covid win affected your team for example in Massey and Sonnys poll?

No,  I haven't really kept up with either as much this year. I think I did copy a ratings for 1A at the beginning of the year on the Massey website.  

37 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

No,  I haven't really kept up with either as much this year. I think I did copy a ratings for 1A at the beginning of the year on the Massey website.  

Pretty sure you dropped some on Masseys pole. Just a smidge, but it did happen. So I wonder if the poll actually thinks you beat Marion by a point etc. Realistically it did happen that way,  but had they not counted it the way it was scored you wouldn't have dropped any.