NFL

wolfchase

Hoping they stand for America, the flag & the Great US of A. Haven't watched 1 minute of NBA during this entire playoffs. Doc Rivers"They don't love us" says the guy being paid in the top 1% for playing a kid's recess game. smh.. Done with NBA.

Hoping football stays & remains the great game it has always been. Bring your non America BS agenda, turn in your shet

1 hour ago, Haydiboy said:

So glad to see im not the only one that doesnt care for the NFL anymore either. Mostly just a college and high school football fan

29 minutes ago, crow said:

That’s all I watch. Football, basketball and baseball. The pros can, as Flo from Mels diner said, kiss my grits :thumb:

Done with most college football too...Every commercial I saw Saturday was on the same issues as the pros are pushing. Sickening and sad 

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

NFL QBs celebrating Rapists by wearing their name on helmets?? Think I'll pass.Rather watch my High school get beat by 200 points that watch those hypocritical losers!

Rating prove most Americans feel the same way. Let's see how they make their millions in this cruel, unfair, racist country when advertisers pull their support. Can't afford to advertise on events nobody watches.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Rating prove most Americans feel the same way. Let's see how they make their millions in this cruel, unfair, racist country when advertisers pull their support. Can't afford to advertise on events nobody watches.

I hope the ratings hit all time low. Been Titans fans for years but I just as soon watch reruns of Andy Griffith Show. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, wolfchase said:

Hoping they stand for America, the flag & the Great US of A. Haven't watched 1 minute of NBA during this entire playoffs. Doc Rivers"They don't love us" says the guy being paid in the top 1% for playing a kid's recess game. smh.. Done with NBA.

Hoping football stays & remains the great game it has always been. Bring your non America BS agenda, turn in your shet

Wolf, the NBA, MLB, and NFL are all-in with each other. Sickening but maybe we're responsible for creating the monsters