NFL

wolfchase

Just now, uknoit2 said:

WE made athletes and actors gods! We placed them so high that they now think they're in control of our lives and have us over a barrel 

I've never viewed any of them anymore than just humans , but some do put them as superior. They all die the same way we do. I don't idolize no man. Thats just stupid.

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

WE made athletes and actors gods! We placed them so high that they now think they're in control of our lives and have us over a barrel 

None have me over a barrel. I have power to turn off tube and read a book. I will continue to pay to watch the high school kids play but it ends there. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, pujo said:

I've never viewed any of them anymore than just humans , but some do put them as superior. They all die the same way we do. I don't idolize no man. Thats just stupid.

I agree with your past comments,  but people don't become that wealthy without the masses idolizing them. They are now legends in their own minds. Just have to hear the ignorance of LeBron and coaches like Rivers to prove I'm right. Then we've made billionaires out of fools like Gates and Zuckerberg and they are now gods in their own minds too. There's lots of work to do to reverse it but not sure the masses will make the sacrifices to do so. 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I agree with your past comments,  but people don't become that wealthy without the masses idolizing them. They are now legends in their own minds. Just have to hear the ignorance of LeBron and coaches like Rivers to prove I'm right. Then we've made billionaires out of fools like Gates and Zuckerberg and they are now gods in their own minds too. There's lots of work to do to reverse it but not sure the masses will make the sacrifices to do so. 

And these people have 000000000000 lives, The real joys in life are real simple. Just paid entertainers for the wealthy.