NFL

wolfchase

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

He is comparing apples to oranges.NFL players supporting a Rapist and a thief and disrespecting our Nation.I dont like everything the man does but hes the best choice out there IMO.But this thread is about the Idiots in the NFL!

Yeah, deflection tactic.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

He is comparing apples to oranges.NFL players supporting a Rapist and a thief and disrespecting our Nation.I dont like everything the man does but hes the best choice out there IMO.But this thread is about the Idiots in the NFL!

Man proclaimed he was gonna bring the country together and he alone could solve most of mankind's problems. Most divided this Country has been since the Civil war and  we are in the biggest mess we've been in in a long time. Seems to me he's on a mission to destroy this Country. Now as far as it being his Idea , I highly doubt it , he's just doing the bidding of the real powers of the world. Good at it though.  No way Sleepy Joe could keep up. Never seen a more dislikable person in my 60  years of life. Acts as if he is God .Shoot he has MANY thinking God put him in there to save our country from our sinning ways. I've never seen many people with less Christian Values.  Full of Pride,full of Hate, I've yet to see anything that Would lean me to think he has Christian Values. Its quite the opposite.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We foam at the mouth over pro athletes failing to realize why they are on television to begin with. If hit hard enough how many of these self proclaimed warriors of injustice will buckle at the thought of losing a penny. TBD.

Think he and Robert Craft are pretty big Buddies, Birds of a feather. Boy did that mess get silenced.

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

Man proclaimed he was gonna bring the country together and he alone could solve most of mankind's problems. Most divided this Country has been since the Civil war and  we are in the biggest mess we've been in in a long time. Seems to me he's on a mission to destroy this Country. Now as far as it being his Idea , I highly doubt it , he's just doing the bidding of the real powers of the world. Good at it though.  No way Sleepy Joe could keep up. Never seen a more dislikable person in my 60  years of life. Acts as if he is God .Shoot he has MANY thinking God put him in there to save our country from our sinning ways. I've never seen many people with less Christian Values.  Full of Pride,full of Hate, I've yet to see anything that Would lean me to think he has Christian Values. Its quite the opposite.

So you think one man caused all this mess you call it we are in??????????

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Lord no, it goes much deeper. Just a puppet and a good one.

That’s good to hear. Because there’s a lot of people out there that have bought in to the media’s perspective on it, and that’s dangerous. People in this country got to learn to think for themselves, and stop letting others think for em. 

Just now, Tigersandcats said:

That’s good to hear. Because there’s a lot of people out there that have bought in to the media’s perspective on it, and that’s dangerous. People in this country got to learn to think for themselves, and stop letting others think for em. 

Media is a HUGE part of it, its all propaganda and a way to divide us. We are the weakest devived. A house divided cannot stand. I actually find it really comical but its away to serious to laugh.

12 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Great point, too many people get junk news of of social media and then you have the big media telling opposite FACTS. A little common sense and you can see right through all of it. Take it all with a grain of salt.

44 minutes ago, pujo said:

Media is a HUGE part of it, its all propaganda and a way to divide us. We are the weakest devived. A house divided cannot stand. I actually find it really comical but its away to serious to laugh.

Give a look into who own the various media channels. Then who owns that company and who owns that one to. It’ll lead you to a small handful of people using the “news” to push their own personal political agenda which will lead to either more money or powers for them. A few google searches and the dots start connecting.