NFL

wolfchase

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Give a look into who own the various media channels. Then who owns that company and who owns that one to. It’ll lead you to a small handful of people using the “news” to push their own personal political agenda which will lead to either more money or powers for them. A few google searches and the dots start connecting. 

Exactly right, and when you can't trust the media,you're in big trouble. Its the playbook undemocratic countries. 

A big time Cowboy fan from the start, but I want ever watch them again!!! None of that crap. This Veteran know's what is going on and I don't need some thug's to tell me any different.  Stand up and be a man or woman and be thankful for what you have been given.  Poor pathetic self centered pro sports!!!  You've lost all my money !!! 

Just now, sportman said:

A big time Cowboy fan from the start, but I want ever watch them again!!! None of that crap. This Veteran know's what is going on and I don't need some thug's to tell me any different.  Stand up and be a man or woman and be thankful for what you have been given.  Poor pathetic self centered pro sports!!!  You've lost all my money !!! 

Them cats have 000000000000000000000000 to complain about. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Give a look into who own the various media channels. Then who owns that company and who owns that one to. It’ll lead you to a small handful of people using the “news” to push their own personal political agenda which will lead to either more money or powers for them. A few google searches and the dots start connecting. 

100 % correct on all.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He is comparing apples to oranges.NFL players supporting a Rapist and a thief and disrespecting our Nation.I dont like everything the man does but hes the best choice out there IMO.But this thread is about the Idiots in the NFL!

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, deflection tactic.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

So you think one man caused all this mess you call it we are in??????????

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Lord no, it goes much deeper. Just a puppet and a good one.

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

The pro athletes better hope all these snow flake liberals start supporting them!!! I’m done, this world was in the best shape it’s been in and the lefty’s decided to ruin it for hopes of winning a election SMH 

Let's put these problems at the feet of the guilty....It's not "white people", it's not "white cops", it's not "black people", it's not "black cops". It's WHITE LIBERALS that hate black people and BLACK LIBERALS that hate white people and even their own! Each of them desire to destroy the black population and that's proven by their support of (#1) Planned Parenthood that murders millions of black babies in the womb and (#2) Their push to de-fund the police and destroy authority, which in turn means more black death by their own people without protection or justice and (#3) Their push for civil war and anarchy! I have NO clue why people can't see this! But the pro athletes & coaches, the college athletes & coaches and college professors are pushing their agenda (against the black population) as hard as they can and many are falling right in line...A line to self destruction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Let's put these problems at the feet of the guilty....It's not "white people", it's not "white cops", it's not "black people", it's not "black cops". It's WHITE LIBERALS that hate black people and BLACK LIBERALS that hate white people and even their own! Each of them desire to destroy the black population and that's proven by their support of (#1) Planned Parenthood that murders millions of black babies in the womb and (#2) Their push to de-fund the police and destroy authority, which in turn means more black death by their own people without protection or justice and (#3) Their push for civil war and anarchy! I have NO clue why people can't see this! But the pro athletes & coaches, the college athletes & coaches and college professors are pushing their agenda (against the black population) as hard as they can and many are falling right in line...A line to self destruction.

When you actually need less people,they become dead weight, when they die no one has to carry them. 10 people can do the work now than 100 could have 20 years ago. A lot of lives don't really matter and it has nothing to do with color. Its just dead weight. 

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Good post.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

When you actually need less people,they become dead weight, when they die no one has to carry them. 10 people can do the work now than 100 could have 20 years ago. A lot of lives don't really matter and it has nothing to do with color. Its just dead weight. 

But their agenda is against the black community. Everything points to that but they refuse to see it. It's like the old Dracula movies when he'd hypnotize with his eyes! They are hypnotized with words, promises and a golden platter of gifts that never come to be. And people like Sharpton make a truck load of cash off their own people.

Even poor whites and the elderly are in the cross hairs....Who did this china virus hurt the worst and kill the most of?  MmmmHumm, exactly!

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

BOOYAH!

Just now, uknoit2 said:

But their agenda is against the black community. Everything points to that but they refuse to see it. It's like the old Dracula movies when he'd hypnotize with his eyes! They are hypnotized with words, promises and a golden platter of gifts that never come to be. And people like Sharpton make a truck load of cash off their own people.

Even poor whites and the elderly are in the cross hairs....Who did this china virus hurt the worst and kill the most of?  MmmmHumm, exactly!

China virus my rear end, Don't know where or who started this but nothing about it adds up. Its all bigger than meets the eye. Like the one guy said,people need to think for themselves. Media is right in the middle of it. Its actually disgusting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Sharpton is a Joke who pretends. Right there with the big boys trying to tear people apart.