NFL

wolfchase

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Be nice if more believed that! It's a shame people don't understand just who's in charge...Doesn't matter where it is, here, there, everywhere, God's will is all that matters and it WILL be done. And I think that's a main issue; People never have wanted a higher power over them. They want to be their own god.

The more we discuss, the closer we get. We,ve got a TON of the same understanding.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

A slew of good people destroyed in these useless wars. Got a 1st cousin in Hampton that went to Iraq,very young healthy girl when she left, came back messed up really bad. We had 00000000000000 need to be there to start with. 

To a large degree, I agree with that....But just like McCain, I have nothing for the Bushes...They all turned tail on the conservative side and bowed to the other (due to the fact they're in the same bed)...If I go to war and suffer for your safety then slit your throat, what exactly does that make me? Yep! And that's who they were and are.

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

You guys are who I would want to go into battle with if that time comes. Glad there's still some God fearing, America loving people in this world. Like OLE Merle use to sing, If you don't love it leave it!!!! 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

I hate war and killing ,period. All Countries do this and sacrifice their people for whatever cause. Gods word does not teach murder and hate. Quite the Contrary.

Yes, but it is complicated when you read the Bible because God did in fact send people to War.