Clarksville High @ Henry County Week 5

PatriotNation

Let's get it rolling fellas. Clarksville High comes out of Week 4 with a 49-28 victory over Rockvale and are now 1-2 on the season with one of their losses being a forfeit. Henry County comes into this contest 2-2 after suffering a big loss 55-17 to the hands of the Brentwood Bruins. Henry County looks to rebound this week and establish their dominance in Region 7. 

You keep talking about it though. You are upset that I called you out for getting beat by a not so good OR team last year. All because you said McMinn was a joke. I think Mt. Juliet is the real joke! All those athletes year in and year out and yet still can’t get over the hump. When was the last time MJ played for it all? I read you hyping them up every year and then reality sets in. What is the issue there? It surely isn’t talent? I will let you be and “go back” to my 1-3 team for now. Enjoy your season!

12 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

You keep talking about it though. You are upset that I called you out for getting beat by a not so good OR team last year. All because you said McMinn was a joke. I think Mt. Juliet is the real joke! All those athletes year in and year out and yet still can’t get over the hump. When was the last time MJ played for it all? I read you hyping them up every year and then reality sets in. What is the issue there? It surely isn’t talent? I will let you be and “go back” to my 1-3 team for now. Enjoy your season!

The same not so good team hung in their with Oakland! So what’s your point. We were a 5 loss team last year. I’m not sure what’s so surprising about that loss. It was a toss up game. MJ now has returned most of their team and will be getting their revenge.