Sullivan South vs Sullivan Central

timcraw

31 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This soon to be blended brotherhood, a rivalry which spans 40 years, will find South taking it all the way, although Central appears much better than in recent years.

Hope you are correct on this one.  I have a son playing so no prediction for me, but this South team will be overlooked I think.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:28 PM, blazer1set said:

This soon to be blended brotherhood, a rivalry which spans 40 years, will find South taking it all the way, although Central appears much better than in recent years.

Wonder who will be the next coach?  Will they keep local coaches or hire outside?  Hearing some on the Hill may be considering it.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:29 AM, thehill23 said:

Wonder who will be the next coach?  Will they keep local coaches or hire outside?  Hearing some on the Hill may be considering it.

Heard last week that it is probably going to be Hilton's unless some unforeseen things take place. The Line coach (Haney) is apparently going to be the athletic director. 

South 45

Central 13 

12 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Heard last week that it is probably going to be Hilton's unless some unforeseen things take place. The Line coach (Haney) is apparently going to be the athletic director. 

South 45

Central 13 

I don't think the head coach will come from any of the Sullivan County schools. ( less drama). I do like your score, but it will be closer than that.

I think Central is a little better than normal this year. I have no idea on the score. Its either gonna be a blow out or a close game. Nothing in between i wouldnt think. As for the new coach they almost have to go outside the system. For one none of the current coaches can lead a winning team outside of South. Plus you would have the drama and even though it will be combined you still will have some school loyalties involved. They need to go outside the system for it to be fairly run imo

• Like 1