at Page (8-21):  Win 18-3

Cheatham County* (9-4):  Win 44-6

at Camden* (10-2)

at Sycamore* (10-8)

Harpeth* (10-16):  Homecoming 2020

at Dickson County (10-23)

at Stewart County* (10-30)

19 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

So do those cancellations count as loses?  Curious what makes the difference between forfeit and cancellation.   Fairview had a really good team with those 5-6 transfers they got from Ensworth

Fairview doesn't have 5-6 transfers from Ensworth.  They have several kids who attended Fairview Middle School the last 2 years who are now at Ensworth.  I wish them all nothing but the best and will be the first to say that Ensworth is very fortunate to have them.  The "selfish side" of me wishes that they were Yellow Jackets.  They would definitely have a great opportunity to be a part of something special at Fairview High School over the next 3-4 years.  That being said though Ensworth, CPA, and Columbia Academy are all very fortunate to have Fairview born and raised kids playing on their teams.  I wish them all nothing but the best.    

Fairview's games in question are "non-region contests" so therefore they only count as a win for the team that could have played.  It does not count as a loss or impact playoff seeding for the team that was unable to play because it's a non-region game.  

Sycamore did what was right by their kids too in this situation.  Both teams had a date available and both teams owe it to their kids to play as many games as possible.

3 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

So when a team has a "Forfeit Covid" how is that different

It's not a loss.  It's a No Contest.  It only counts against you in a tiebreaker scenario.  The other team was 1-0 that week.  The team that was unable to play was 0-0 and therefore loses the tiebreaker.  It's not a loss though.  

East Hickman did not "lose" to Fairview.

Fairview did not "lose" to Waverly or Greenbrier.  

It's only a 1-0 forfeit victory.  It's not a loss/defeat for the team impacted by the virus.  

11 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Fairview had a really good team with those 5-6 transfers they got from Ensworth

This made me lol. 

Ensworth scholarshipped 3 8th grade players from our middle school team. How does that turn into 5 or 6 transfers from Ensworth to Fairview High? 

You sure are misinformed. I suppose that's why you like to gossip about every program so much.

Btw, I heard theres fixing to be a bunch of CPA players transfer to East Hickman. Tell everyone you know. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Swarm said:

This made me lol. 

Ensworth scholarshipped 3 8th grade players from our middle school team. How does that turn into 5 or 6 transfers from Ensworth to Fairview High? 

You sure are misinformed. I suppose that's why you like to gossip about every program so much.

Btw, I heard theres fixing to be a bunch of CPA players transfer to East Hickman. Tell everyone you know. 

It must be true lol

This senior group has played together since Jr. Pro.  They all love the game, understand their roles and respect their teammates abilities.  They are their own biggest fans.  

Please don't disrespect this group of fine young men that are persevering though things they cannot control.  They have done everything asked of them to play this game.  

• Upvote 1