3A POLLS AFTER WEEK 4

CHARGERFAN

15 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Alcoa is the #1 3A team hands down. But we are the 2nd best team in 3A tho!!!

I agree somewhat with you, Firebird. Personnel wise, PC, has the 2nd best team in the state based off talent, recruiting rankings, etc. if not the overall best team as ya'll have the past several years. Covington has met you guys twice in the semis with both games being very close and both could've gone either way. I truly believe that Covington has the coaching edge and that is a huge equalizer in high school football. Don't get me wrong, Brunetti, is a great coach and that is not a plug against him. It's more of a praise to Kirby and his staff for what they do with lesser talent year in and year out. I hope we can meet again this year for the rubber match and see another great game. Congrats on being able to start yall's season and good luck.  

54 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

I agree somewhat with you, Firebird. Personnel wise, PC, has the 2nd best team in the state based off talent, recruiting rankings, etc. if not the overall best team as ya'll have the past several years. Covington has met you guys twice in the semis with both games being very close and both could've gone either way. I truly believe that Covington has the coaching edge and that is a huge equalizer in high school football. Don't get me wrong, Brunetti, is a great coach and that is not a plug against him. It's more of a praise to Kirby and his staff for what they do with lesser talent year in and year out. I hope we can meet again this year for the rubber match and see another great game. Congrats on being able to start yall's season and good luck.  

Thanks! Coaching Edge was a stretch but you are entitled to your own opinion.