GreenEville IS still ALIVE and KICKING heading west to stop some Roadrunners

Romansfive8

59 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

You have witness both Tn high and Greeneville this season, who would you favor that game 

No offense to my Vikings friends, but I would bet the farm on Greeneville in this game.    Tenn High has a very good receiver but they just cannot seem to find a way to get the ball in his hands.    In our game with them they also had at least 4 snaps over the QB's head and things like that.     Greeneville seems to have way more raw talent than Tenn High and Boone combined but I'm not sure the whole package, i.e., coaching and execution, is in sync for the Devils.     So when the smoke clears I could see something like GREENE  31      VIKES  17

This may all change as a result of tonight's contests though....    Greeneville @ Austin East and Tenn High @ Morristown East.        I predict that tonight both Greeneville and Tenn High will win big, which sets up a nice game for next week.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, blazer1set said:
15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

No offense to my Vikings friends, but I would bet the farm on Greeneville in this game.    Tenn High has a very good receiver but they just cannot seem to find a way to get the ball in his hands.    In our game with them they also had at least 4 snaps over the QB's head and things like that.     Greeneville seems to have way more raw talent than Tenn High and Boone combined but I'm not sure the whole package, i.e., coaching and execution, is in sync for the Devils.     So when the smoke clears I could see something like GREENE  31      VIKES  17

This may all change as a result of tonight's contests though....    Greeneville @ Austin East and Tenn High @ Morristown East.        I predict that tonight both Greeneville and Tenn High will win big, which sets up a nice game for next week.

I have only seen each team place once. Greene vs Boone and Tn vs my Indians ofcourse. Hard to judge for me so i may have to take your word on that one in my pick ems next week. Lets hope your right