GreenEville IS still ALIVE and KICKING heading west to stop some Roadrunners

Romansfive8

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah this is a sad year Devilman and BVD do not want to come outside and play. Lol must be all this lockdown thing with covid19. Lol

You don't want that smoke Mavs, nothing has changed, they are just sitting back and chilling right now, giving you a little bit of a confidence boost until the Greene Machine strike, they will be ready come round 2

1 hour ago, Thund3rStruck said:

You don't want that smoke Mavs, nothing has changed, they are just sitting back and chilling right now, giving you a little bit of a confidence boost until the Greene Machine strike, they will be ready come round 2

Well that does makes me feel better. Lol I am wondering about round 2 and what the East Hamilton damage to region 1 will be. As good as the Mavs are I am sure glad we have them home this year. We shall see...

48 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well that does makes me feel better. Lol I am wondering about round 2 and what the East Hamilton damage to region 1 will be. As good as the Mavs are I am sure glad we have them home this year. We shall see...

I remember the last time the Greene team went up to Anderson Co. I was there and it was not pretty for the home team. What was it 28 to 0 at the end of 1

20 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You have to give Greeneville credit they held AE scoreless 0. And put up 42 unanswered point and probably played there 2nd string the second half. This is the Greeneville we all know. I say there back and Betsy may be in trouble. The Mavs are pretty much ready for any team. So we are awaiting for one of you, Betsy or Greeneville to fight it out and what's left will crawl down to Rocky Top so the Mavs can finish off the The Great North East Tennessee Teams once and for all !

Bro the mavs are 2-2.  Ready for any team seems like a stretch.  You know what Betsy and Greeneville have that AC doesn’t??

I remember the last time the Greene team went up to Anderson Co. I was there and it was not pretty for the home team. What was it 28 to 0 at the end of 1

33 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Bro the mavs are 2-2.  Ready for any team seems like a stretch.  You know what Betsy and Greeneville have that AC doesn’t??

19 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

The last 3 gold balls :thumb:8-)

Alright enough from everyone...lol. The Mavs are the 4A's most underrated team. You will see soon enough ! Lol

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Alright enough from everyone...lol. The Mavs are the 4A's most underrated team. You will see soon enough ! Lol

Underrated? Isn't that the same thing you've been telling us since 2017? Come on, AC isn't making it past Betsy or Greeneville, you know better Mavs. The aren't creeping up on anyone and noone is scared to go play them 

Underrated? Isn't that the same thing you've been telling us since 2017? Come on, AC isn't making it past Betsy or Greeneville, you know better Mavs. The aren't creeping up on anyone and noone is scared to go play them 

Will start running clock on the Greene Monster this year. And we will take betsy down by 2 TD'S. MARK this post because I am going to rub it IN Big Time. I will be here mark it now.....hurry don't want you to forget...:hungry:

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Will start running clock on the Greene Monster this year. And we will take betsy down by 2 TD'S. MARK this post because I am going to rub it IN Big Time. I will be here mark it now.....hurry don't want you to forget...:hungry:

No need to mark anything down, cause like the past 3 years, its just going to forgotten and on the back burner and fingers pointed at you laughing saying told ya so, Mavs aren't on the level of the being a big boy yet. Running clock on the Greene team, :roflol:Go home you're drunk Mavs

Edited by Thund3rStruck