Howard @ AC

Payton34

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maverick is probably gonna like this comment. I have had the blessing of being able to see Elizabethton, Greeneville, and AC this year in some fashion. Anderson County goes out middle or west in the playoffs before I question them. This is their year to take down Greeneville. But more importantly this year, Betsy

1 hour ago, timcraw said:

Maverick is probably gonna like this comment. I have had the blessing of being able to see Elizabethton, Greeneville, and AC this year in some fashion. Anderson County goes out middle or west in the playoffs before I question them. This is their year to take down Greeneville. But more importantly this year, Betsy

I Love that comment ! Haha This is the Year ! Great motivation !

2 hours ago, timcraw said:

I mentioned in The Db vs Boone thread im the most convinced of AC. and least convinced of Betsy. Contain Rollins from scrambling and you win

I think we should learn or at least hope so from previous QB. It appears we can bring the heat but need to stop over-rushing QB and our secondary needs to maintain coverage. I know we can get to QB but in past its like when we get there what will we do...lol our rush now is North South..we need some east west rush to win from what it sounds like with Betsy QB...lol

14 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I think we should learn or at least hope so from previous QB. It appears we can bring the heat but need to stop over-rushing QB and our secondary needs to maintain coverage. I know we can get to QB but in past its like when we get there what will we do...lol our rush now is North South..we need some east west rush to win from what it sounds like with Betsy QB...lol

Rollins is too quick to scramble in my opinion. When he gets the ball up Parker Hughes makes plays. He often doesnt give the play enough time to develop. also In the Boone game Bryson Rollins lost his helmet like 4 times in the 4th qtr. Minor detail but you cant miss 4+ plays in the 4th qtr and expect to win a close one with a team like Anderson co

11 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Rollins is too quick to scramble in my opinion. When he gets the ball up Parker Hughes makes plays. He often doesnt give the play enough time to develop. also In the Boone game Bryson Rollins lost his helmet like 4 times in the 4th qtr. Minor detail but you cant miss 4+ plays in the 4th qtr and expect to win a close one with a team like Anderson co

That makes sense. AC is solid all the way around. Work kinks out in one of best kicking games in state connect some links in a good passing game then It would all come together to be one of the best teams in the state easily.....of course in my opinion.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

That makes sense. AC is solid all the way around. Work kinks out in one of best kicking games in state connect some links in a good passing game then It would all come together to be one of the best teams in the state easily.....of course in my opinion.

Everyone knows we gotta have that confidence in our team. Im still hoping for a Cookeville run for DB. With the tough 6A, My hope is alot more far fetched than yours lol

17 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Everyone knows we gotta have that confidence in our team. Im still hoping for a Cookeville run for DB. With the tough 6A, My hope is alot more far fetched than yours lol

I would not want to live that dream or nightmare in 6A. But I have seen stranger things happen especially with DB. They have done it in the past and yes the past is the past but they do have a path and I have seen second half season team grow dramatically. We will both keep faith.