Week 6 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, bonkers said:

I'm out of town. What did he say about the West game, and what did he say about Clinton?

Put the blame on himself.Said the Oline wasnt as bad as people thought.Blamed missed reads and players not hitting the right hole for some of the problems.I do agree with him that the QB needs to do a better job running the RPO stuff.Clary ask him about the bad snaps and he talked about our starting center W.Rice getting hurt couple of weeks ago and trying to adjust to that.Said defense played really good 2md half.But its funny because he stressed about how bad they need to figure out the run game and said they will do whatever it takes to run the ball.He said Clinton will be fired up and its their biggest game of the yr and talked about how bad they wanna beat Oak Ridge.

8 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Put the blame on himself.Said the Oline wasnt as bad as people thought.Blamed missed reads and players not hitting the right hole for some of the problems.I do agree with him that the QB needs to do a better job running the RPO stuff.Clary ask him about the bad snaps and he talked about our starting center W.Rice getting hurt couple of weeks ago and trying to adjust to that.Said defense played really good 2md half.But its funny because he stressed about how bad they need to figure out the run game and said they will do whatever it takes to run the ball.He said Clinton will be fired up and its their biggest game of the yr and talked about how bad they wanna beat Oak Ridge.

I actually like that. Not many coaches out there will accept responsibility or take the blame for anything. Now let's beat Clinton!   RWR!!!!

• Like 1

The Cats are dealing with some injuries right now.   The key to this game is to get the win without losing anymore players to injury.  We don't have much if any depth in certain areas.  

Can this team get to 7-3? Still have Powell, Mt. Juliet and Fulton (we lost to a 2 win Fulton team last year, Fulton is better this year) 6-4?  5-5?.

Where is SI?  He usually has some good info.  Haven't seen him at a game either.  Hope you're doing okay SI,