Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

10 minutes ago, Pater said:

Its silly. I'll find another vendor to take my money I guess.

I considered Gordy and coalfield but I honestly don’t think it’ll be much of a game. May go to cloudland @ sunbright but not sure, Scott is away at Cumberland Gap. Just not much to go watch anywhere near me this week. 

7 minutes ago, crow said:

I considered Gordy and coalfield but I honestly don’t think it’ll be much of a game. May go to cloudland @ sunbright but not sure, Scott is away at Cumberland Gap. Just not much to go watch anywhere near me this week. 

Your game and Bledsoe are either online or televised. Money spent on tickets may be spent on some X-tra wings and things. Sounds pretty good.

23 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Limited tickets due to our away side being so small. They can only give out what restrictions allow. Believe me there are lots of Upperman people that dont get to come watch the games. Its about time the county pitched in and upgraded our stadium. 

I understand but it’s the discretion of the governing body to either limit attendance or not. The TSSAA recommended limiting. It’s nothing personal against Upperman, a lot of schools are doing it. Personally I just think both teams parents should be allowed tickets first then see what if any capacity is left. I was really looking forward to coming down this year, I’m a fan of the Upperman program. And just to be clear no I don’t have any family playing so it’s not that. Mine graduated many moons ago. I just struggle with math and dividing 100 tickets by 55-60 players evenly isn’t working out in my mind lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

I’ll just watch this one online and probably do the same next week. Pretty sure it will be shown live as well. I’ll make the trip to Meigs if they get this ticket crap situated. 

11 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll just watch this one online and probably do the same next week. Pretty sure it will be shown live as well. I’ll make the trip to Meigs if they get this ticket crap situated. 

Not go to Rockwood? No way I miss that one if I can go. I haven’t heard if they’re limiting or not. 

• Like 1