Liberty travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

12 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Sounds good. I was happy to see Peabody start strong and had very few mistakes last night, if any.

I was shocked at the size of the Aville lines ! 300 pounders all the way across,if adamsville had a couple of stud skill players they would be a hard out ! Something I learned from this game is that Aville had time all night to throw against UC which makes me hungry for game after next ... But I'm gonna shut bout that till the running clock hits 00:00 next Friday !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

3 PEAT

To early ?

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

What is Peabody enrollment? I know they are close to coming down to 1A. If they could come down would they? I personally see no benefit for Peabody to come down. They currently running through 2A with no signs of a dropoff 1A would provide less competition for them.

I doubt we would go down. We’ve already been in that boat a couple years after winning the title in 2A in 2014. Even though we never won state in 1A, but should’ve in 15 if it wasn’t for Nashville Christian University. Schools like Greenfield putting in papers and interviews  that it’s not fair to play us like the coach did after our last meeting just isn’t worth it  

24 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I doubt we would go down. We’ve already been in that boat a couple years after winning the title in 2A in 2014. Even though we never won state in 1A, but should’ve in 15 if it wasn’t for Nashville Christian University. Schools like Greenfield putting in papers and interviews  that it’s not fair to play us like the coach did after our last meeting just isn’t worth it  

I agree with you. The Greenfield coach should not have done that. I cannot speak for the other teams in the region but I know Lake County wouldn't do that and would play whoever you put in front of them.

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I agree with you. The Greenfield coach should not have done that. I cannot speak for the other teams in the region but I know Lake County wouldn't do that and would play whoever you put in front of them.

We know you guys wouldn’t. Personally I wished we could play you guys. It’s always been a good game between us two traditionally. That black and blue region we used to have back in the day made for a fun year each week

19 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Their coach went on Coaches Corner a radio station in Weakly County and was making statements about how Peabody shouldn’t be 1A and we had too many players for 1A. Stuff like that. 

HaHa that's sad, south pitt dresses 60 plus simply because the young men want to put on the Pirate uni,just like Peabody ! We dress close to a third of our male student body because it means alot to this town of 3200 people ! Okay let's dig a bit deeper into what is Trenton Peabody football here and now 

1. Trenton Tn is a rural west Tn town with a population of approx 3300 people.

2. Trenton has no activities for our youth,you must drive half hour to get to a bowling alley,skating rink or shopping mall.

3.Trenton Tn. Is below the median income for the state"barely however"

4. Trenton has multiple factories,eatery's and lots of farmland.

5. Trenton is ethnically diverse don't quote me but I would say 50 percent white 45 percent black and 5 percent hispanic

6. Trenton has it's share or crime for a small town but no where near surrounding areas line Jackson and Humboldt.

7 TSSD is a very small but very well ran school district.

8. Trenton has buy into the school system from all, I repeat all ethnic groups in our community,when you go to Walter Kilzer  you will see a very diverse group showing alot of love to our youth and each other..

9. We are not perfect we have some crime we have had issues with racism,we have rednecks,white trash,meth heads,crackheads,hoodrats,podunk hillbillies and plenty of ghetto folks"of all colors" But we can have and will love each other in this community and when it comes to our kids in school be it Band,soccer,football,baseball,softball,tennis,heck anything WE STAND STRONG TOGETHER !!

I truly believe that's where our success in athletics come from anywhere our young Tidemen and Women go they get shown Love.

WHEN WE ROLL TOGETHER

WE ROLL DEEP

BLACK AND GOLD TILL WE DIE

Edited by PeabodyPride
Cause BPM sucks

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa that's sad, south pitt dresses 60 plus simply because the young men want to put on the Pirate uni,just like Peabody ! We dress close to a third of our male student body because it means alot to this town of 3200 people ! Okay let's dig a bit deeper into what is Trenton Peabody football here and now 

1. Trenton Tn is a rural west Tn town with a population of approx 3300 people.

2. Trenton has no activities for our youth,you must drive half hour to get to a bowling alley,skating rink or shopping mall.

3.Trenton Tn. Is below the median income for the state"barely however"

4. Trenton has multiple factories,eatery's and lots of farmland.

5. Trenton is ethnically diverse don't quote me but I would say 50 percent white 45 percent black and 5 percent hispanic

6. Trenton has it's share or crime for a small town but no where near surrounding areas line Jackson and Humboldt.

7 TSSD is a very small but very well ran school district.

8. Trenton has buy into the school system from all, I repeat all ethnic groups in our community,when you go to Walter Kilzer  you will see a very diverse group showing alot of love to our youth and each other..

9. We are not perfect we have some crime we have had issues with racism,we have rednecks,white trash,meth heads,crackheads,hoodrats,podunk hillbillies and plenty of ghetto folks"of all colors" But we can have and will love each other in this community and when it comes to our kids in school be it Band,soccer,football,baseball,softball,tennis,heck anything WE STAND STRONG TOGETHER !!

I truly believe that's where our success in athletics come from anywhere our young Tidemen and Women go they get shown Love.

WHEN WE ROLL TOGETHER

WE ROLL DEEP

BLACK AND GOLD TILL WE DIE

Couldn’t have stated it any better, it’s been a group effort into building a program. From parents, fans/supporters to the band members, cheerleaders, and athletes in all sports. 

what speaks to me is even though people know a game will be a blowout or it is a blowout at the half the supporters still stay where in the past half the stands would be gone. The kids see that and it makes them want to play because they know they have support through thick and thin