Milan vs Huntingdung week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Heading into Friday’s game both schools all time wins stands at 676. Huntingdons all time record is 676-318-16 while Milan stands at 676-391-24. Huntingdon has an all time winning percentage of 67% and Milan is at 61%. Head to head Milan holds an advantage of 50 wins with 37 losses and 1 tie. Over the last 20 seasons both schools have 12 wins and 12 losses. Coach Eric Swenson’s record stands at 115-38 (75% wp) and he is 6-6 in head to head matchups with the Bulldogs. Check out this weeks Carroll News Leader and Milan Mirror Exchange for an excerpt from the upcoming book “ The Dog and Pony Show” available in 2021.

25 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Heading into Friday’s game both schools all time wins stands at 676. Huntingdons all time record is 676-318-16 while Milan stands at 676-391-24. Huntingdon has an all time winning percentage of 67% and Milan is at 61%. Head to head Milan holds an advantage of 50 wins with 37 losses and 1 tie. Over the last 20 seasons both schools have 12 wins and 12 losses. Coach Eric Swenson’s record stands at 115-38 (75% wp) and he is 6-6 in head to head matchups with the Bulldogs. Check out this weeks Carroll News Leader and Milan Mirror Exchange for an excerpt from the upcoming book “ The Dog and Pony Show” available in 2021.

Where did you get all these stats ?  pretty cool 

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

This is good stuff man. I give you a lot of props for putting this together. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, horse said:

All you have to do is look in Huntingdon’s program. it’s had Huntingdon stats in it for years. Or you can go to the high school database get all schools win /loss record. 

Huntingdon’s Qb club program only goes back to 1930 and is not accurate in some instances, which is why I have gone back and done the research for myself. That’s not a knock on anybody. History is important and should be correct and cherished. By the program counts we have only played 933 games through last week. The truth is we have played 1,011 games through last week. We played our 1,000th game last season on Oct 11th against Wayne County. It would have been great to have known that at the time. I have the newspaper stories digitally for every game Huntingdon has ever played. It’s pretty cool bro.

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Huntingdon’s Qb club program only goes back to 1930 and is not accurate in some instances, which is why I have gone back and done the research for myself. That’s not a knock on anybody. History is important and should be correct and cherished. By the program counts we have only played 933 games through last week. The truth is we have played 1,011 games through last week. We played our 1,000th game last season on Oct 11th against Wayne County. It would have been great to have known that at the time. I have the newspaper stories digitally for every game Huntingdon has ever played. It’s pretty cool bro.

Man as far as sport history buffs go I must tip my hat to you sir !! Awesome stuff on this thread from you ,Thank You !!

• Thanks 1