Milan vs Huntingdung week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, sum1uno said:

West TN Fishing Report:

BPM fishing in local pond catches Carp that’s only native to Battle Creek area of Tennessee River. TWRA is investigating issue. 

LRDAO...i tried to visit big purple bowel movement at that Tucker mans stadium but he was hiding.  He told me to go where he wasnt.  You think im joking but im not. 

47 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i tried to visit big purple bowel movement at that Tucker mans stadium but he was hiding.  He told me to go where he wasnt.  You think im joking but im not. 

BPM said he couldn’t get you away from Murphy’s Pole. I need to ask a question. Do you ever get dollar bills for tips when you dance on Murphy’s Pole? I’m asking for a friend. 

8 hours ago, sum1uno said:

BPM said he couldn’t get you away from Murphy’s Pole. I need to ask a question. Do you ever get dollar bills for tips when you dance on Murphy’s Pole? I’m asking for a friend. 

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement wouldnt knowd cause he was hiding behind his mama. You think im joking but im not.