Macon Co @ Trousdale Co

MaconVol

55 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This does have the chance to be the best game in quite a few years, I like our strength of schedule to this point a little more than MC, we won’t have anything happen Friday that hasn’t happened already, how are the tigers going to handle adversity because I highly doubt they have had any at this point in the season 

MC faced adversity throughout the westmoreland game. They gave us fits and we responded. Westmoreland has been the toughest opponent so far. This game will say a lot about how good MC is. 

MC has speed like I’ve never seen on a Tiger team before. Overall, the skill position has quality speed to keep up with the jackets.

39 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

MC faced adversity throughout the westmoreland game. They gave us fits and we responded. Westmoreland has been the toughest opponent so far. This game will say a lot about how good MC is. 

MC has speed like I’ve never seen on a Tiger team before. Overall, the skill position has quality speed to keep up with the jackets.

Haven’t had the chance to sit down and watch that film, MC will probably be the last tough opponent for the jackets 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Haven’t had the chance to sit down and watch that film, MC will probably be the last tough opponent for the jackets 

you are correct if tc beats macon the jackets will win out. And i hope im wrong but im afraid macon's soft schedule is fixing to bite them but again i hope im wrong. Tc is the best team on macon's schedule.

22 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

Macon speed isn't the same as TC speed. I highly doubt what you'll call speed in Macon is anywhere close to speed of Watertown or even the aleed of the QB at Whitehouse. TC has to just play their game and not have a lot of turnovers. The key is how will Macon County deal with TC speed.  I doubt Macin has seen with the schedule of cupcakes besides from Westmoreland.

53 minutes ago, RTD said:

Macon speed isn't the same as TC speed. I highly doubt what you'll call speed in Macon is anywhere close to speed of Watertown or even the aleed of the QB at Whitehouse. TC has to just play their game and not have a lot of turnovers. The key is how will Macon County deal with TC speed.  I doubt Macin has seen with the schedule of cupcakes besides from Westmoreland.

I wasn’t saying MC is the same speed. I just was meaning this team has speed that’s unlike MC to have. Its enough to keep up with the Jackets. TC doesn’t need to underestimate the Tigers. These boys will come ready to play on the creek bank come Friday night. Looking forward to a great game!

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

I wasn’t saying MC is the same speed. I just was meaning this team has speed that’s unlike MC to have. Its enough to keep up with the Jackets. TC doesn’t need to underestimate the Tigers. These boys will come ready to play on the creek bank come Friday night. Looking forward to a great game!

This TC team can't underestimate anyone on the schedule. It's a rivalry I know MC will be prepared and ready to play Friday night. I hope you can get you a ticket. I know MC has a good offense you'll out points on the board against Westmoreland and they have a very good defense.

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

This TC team can't underestimate anyone on the schedule. It's a rivalry I know MC will be prepared and ready to play Friday night. I hope you can get you a ticket. I know MC has a good offense you'll out points on the board against Westmoreland and they have a very good defense.

TC has one of the toughest schedules there is. MC is getting into the meat of their schedule and I’m curious to see how the second half of the season plays out. Hopefully, there’ll be an available ticket after all the players and coaches families have bought a ticket lol. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

TC has one of the toughest schedules there is. MC is getting into the meat of their schedule and I’m curious to see how the second half of the season plays out. Hopefully, there’ll be an available ticket after all the players and coaches families have bought a ticket lol. 

More than likely you will have to come to TC high school on Tuesday or Wednesday and buy a single game ticket at TC High school. TC gives visiting teams I think 118 tickets I may be wrong about the exact #. Buying a ticket at TC high school will be your best bet at getting a ticket just make sure you get in line early because the single-game tickets don't last long.

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Macon with have the depth and size advantage. TC will have the strength of schedule and speed advantage. Both are coached well. 

TC actually have been rotating o-line and d-line, TC o-line from TE to TE goes about , TE 6’2 250,LT 6’2 270, LG 6’0 200, C 6’2 280, RG 6’0 200, RT 6’0 210, TE 5’10 190 so pretty big compared to the norm for TC and our main sub on the line is about 6’2 265

Edited by TCRadio

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

TC actually have been rotating o-line and d-line, TC o-line from TE to TE goes about , TE 6’2 250,LT 6’2 270, LG 6’0 200, C 6’2 280, RG 6’0 200, RT 6’0 210, TE 5’10 190 so pretty big compared to the norm for TC and our main sub on the line is about 6’2 265

I still say macon has the slight edge on size. They got some big boys up there.