Sequoyah

Frontman

Maybe got it right this time. Watched this program for years. Doesn’t matter who the coach worked for as a graduate assistant. What’s his pedigree as high school coach?  Does a coach inspire community, players and administration or not. Does administration want success or just a team? Does community want a winner or do they even show up?  “If you build it they will come”. You’ve got to believe in your product, sale your product and continue to improve your product. In this area- Meigs County is doing this and NOBODY ELSE. 

On 9/19/2020 at 3:38 PM, Haydiboy said:

Central  is in englewood lmbo

Never understood why Englewood folks get their panties in a wad when Central is referred to as Etowah. Not saying you're from Englewood but good lord do they take it personal.

On 9/20/2020 at 6:49 PM, Cashmeout said:

Maybe got it right this time. Watched this program for years. Doesn’t matter who the coach worked for as a graduate assistant. What’s his pedigree as high school coach?  Does a coach inspire community, players and administration or not. Does administration want success or just a team? Does community want a winner or do they even show up?  “If you build it they will come”. You’ve got to believe in your product, sale your product and continue to improve your product. In this area- Meigs County is doing this and NOBODY ELSE. 

From my observation of the local area teams, seems like more often than not the administration is completely okay with mediocre products on the field. If you're a decent player, why go to a program that is rebuilding, why not just go to Greenback, Loudon, Alcoa, Maryville?

I guess the question I'm asking is, is Sequoyah losing any talent to other local more successful programs?