Gordonsville @ Coalfield

PanchoandLefty

33 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I think we should win by a couple scores.

Defense has been stout this year, however Coalfield likes to throw it so that may give us some trouble.

We have to do better offensively though. We haven't had a blowout performance yet and we've been marked by inconsistency. 

Are ya’ll much better than last year? 

9 minutes ago, PanchoandLefty said:

All I can really remember is that they had a couple good o-linemen. I wasn’t aware they had a lot of injuries last year

Those linemen graduated, but we were starting a lot of freshmen last year due to injuries. We were severely hampered last year.

We're much better now than we were at this point last year.

11 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Those linemen graduated, but we were starting a lot of freshmen last year due to injuries. We were severely hampered last year.

We're much better now than we were at this point last year.

That’s good to hear! Always want kids to be healthy and have a good game. Any specific player for y’all that’s the main man or is it pretty evenly distributed 

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I think we are ahead of were we was at last year at this point.

Looking at film and comparing this year to last, I feel Coalfield was better last year. 

We are ahead of last year, mainly due to the fact that we are healthier. Last year's game was the first game we ran the wing-t. We had to run it out of necessity due to the injuries.

My early prediction...27-6 Gville.