South Pittsburg Needs Games Sept 25 and Oct 2

SPHS09

5 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hadn’t heard that.  I did hear Madison Academy, AL turned us down.  Some don’t want to travel, they’d rather find a home game for themselves, which I don’t blame them.  

they aren’t much over an hour away.   What about Madison county in Gurley?

Edited by Spfan2011

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hadn’t heard that.  I did hear Madison Academy, AL turned us down.  Some don’t want to travel, they’d rather find a home game for themselves, which I don’t blame them.  

Something has to give or we will be watching another team Friday.    As it stands now we have two games to fill with as crazy as this year is going that number could grow. 

On 9/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, powerp said:

Someone call SP to play please. Fyffe backed out. Gilmer Co Georgia said no. Armuchee GA said no. Lebanon said no. White County said no.

Surely some team would be willing to travel.

And when was Fyffe supposed to play SP? 9/25 is a home game for them against another 2A undefeated team; 10/2 is a region game. You guys are having delusions of grandeur! Unlike the soon to be patented SP semifinal choke, Fyffe has closed the deal 4 times in the last 6 years.

So Vic called Paul, and he said yes, then changed his mind?  Please explain "backed out". 

Edited by CougarDadx2

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

And when was Fyffe supposed to play SP? 9/25 is a home game for them against another 2A undefeated team; 10/2 is a region game. You guys are having delusions of grandeur! Unlike the soon to be patented SP semifinal choke, Fyffe has closed the deal 4 times in the last 5 years.

So Vic called Paul, and he said yes, then changed his mind?  Please explain "backed out". 

Fyffe agreed to play at south pitt 9/25 last Wednesday and called Friday and said they had decided to not play since they got someone to come to their place to play which according to their schedule now is some team from south Alabama Clarke county. So, yes Fyffe called Vic and backed out since they could have a home game and not have to travel. 

Edited by Pirate1999

2 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

And when was Fyffe supposed to play SP? 9/25 is a home game for them against another 2A undefeated team; 10/2 is a region game. You guys are having delusions of grandeur! Unlike the soon to be patented SP semifinal choke, Fyffe has closed the deal 4 times in the last 5 years.

Fyffe had verbally agreed to play us on 9/25 at our field but then got an opportunity to schedule a home game and called us on Friday and backed out. The only delusion is your comment about something you know nothing about.