Admirulls att 825

STARSNBARS

Farragut will obviously have play better than they have to date to be competitive in this game. The Farragut defense has been disappointing so far this season, IMO. There have been way too many chunk plays resulting from missed tackles. The change in scheme has seen some growing pains; hopefully, that will improve as the year goes on.

I definitely think the Admirals offensive line has played better the last couple of games, but there is still room for improvement. I would like to see them play with more physicality as the running game has struggled at times. 

I still think Farragut is trying to find an answer at running back to minimize Purcell’s time on offense. Xie showed home run ability against OR, but his fumble against Mo West will probably keep him down the depth chart. 

Edited by Former44

2 hours ago, Former44 said:

Farragut will obviously have play better than they have to date to be competitive in this game. The Farragut defense has been disappointing so far this season, IMO. There have been way too many chunk plays resulting from missed tackles. The change in scheme has seen some growing pains; hopefully, that will improve as the year goes on.

I definitely think the Admirals offensive line has played better the last couple of games, but there is still room for improvement. I would like to see them play with more physicality as the running game has struggled at times. 

I still think Farragut is trying to find an answer at running back to minimize Purcell’s time on offense. Xie showed home run ability against OR, but his fumble against Mo West will probably keep him down the depth chart. 

Will #18 be back Friday night? He is a weapon at TE.